On arrival in Coimbatore airport or railway station , our representative will meet and drive to ooty. Ooty is called the Queen of Hill Stations and it is the most popular hill station in the South. Located in the Western Ghats. Ooty is by far the most beautiful in the state. Apart from coffee and tea plantations, trees like conifers, eucalyptus, pine and wattle dot the hillside in Ooty Curiously enough, this slice of paradise remained unknown to the great southern dynasties and it took the British
Evening go to Ooty Lake
Overnight in Hotel at Ooty
Breakfast at hotel and drive to kodaikanal. Kodai is situated at an altitude of about 2,133-m high and covers an area of 21.45-sq-km. The hill town is renowned for its educational institutions of international repute. The hill-plantain fruits and plums are known for their freshness and taste. Berijam lake, one among the beautiful lakes of South India, spreads over an area of 24 hectares. Evening visit lake. Overnight at Kodaikanal.
After breakfast, drive to Munnar. arrival at a place which is called as nature lover’s paradise with sprawling tea plantations. Munnar is 1800mts above sea level, On arrival here, check into hotel. In the evening if time permits proceed to Mattupatty dam /Kundale dam for boating, on the way a visit to Echo point & shooting point. A further 7 kms drive will take you to topstation for a spectacular view. Overnight at Munnar.
After breakfast, visit Munnar has the highest peak in South India – Anaimudi – which towers over 2695m(of course needs trekking) Devikulam – This serene hill township is a nature lover’s retreat. Trout fishing on the Devikulam Lake is a major attraction. Eravikulam National park - It is the best place to see Nilgiri Tahr, the mountain goat of South India. Overnight at Munnar.
After breakfast drive to Coimbatore and drop at Coimbatore Airport/Railway station and proceed towards onward destination. We assure you the very best of our service assistance and hospitality at all times. End Tours.
* transport cost may vary depending upon the no. of persons. * Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
* Payment Terms and Methods
» Terms : Terms & Conditions:
* 25% advance payment has to be paid before three months from the date of tour confirmation.
* If the tour is on PEAK SEASON dates, then the advance has to be made before 5 months.
* The payments once remitted is non-refundable.
* Inclusions referred in the itinerary only being offered & nothing extra to be claimed Hope the above is Clear.
If you have any further clarifications, feel free to call us or mail us at any time..