Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
» • Accommodation in the above mentioned hotel on twin sharing basis.
• Meal Plan: AP- [ all meals –Veg and Non veg ]
• Day Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir.
• Full Day Sightseeing at Darjeeling [07 Points]+Tiger Hill
• Pickup and Drop from New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) or Bagdogra Airport.
• Vehicle: Innova/Xylo for all tours.
• All toll, Parking, Driver Allowance, Fuel Cost & State Taxes
• Entry Tickets
• 1 liter water bottle per person per day on the tour
• Nathula Pass (subject to availability of permit)
» • 5% GST
• Air Fare / Train fare.
• Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
• Guide charges
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances etc. (Such cost is to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
• Nathula Pass (subject to availability of permit at an additional cost)
• Optional tour to Yumesamdong Valley or Zero Point close to Tibet Border (Alt 15,000 ft, 23 km from Yumthang) for Indian tourists only (at extra cost 3000/- per vehicle on prior notice
Documents Requires on Arrival:
• 4 copies of passport size photograph
• 2 photocopy of ID proof.
Terms & Conditions:
• Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
• Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
• Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
• Sahyogmantra Tours reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice
• Please note, the names of hotels mentioned above only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels. It is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey the confirmations to you on receipt of your acceptance. However in the event of any of the above mentioned hotels not becoming available at the time of initiating the reservations, we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel.
• Every guest must carry 04 passport size photographs along with their Photo-ID proof (i.e. Driving License, Passport, and Voter-ID Card & School ID Card for children). Pan Card is not valid since it does not carry address. These documents are required to obtain the permit for Changu Lake/Baba Mandir in Gangtok. And the same is applicable to the permit for Lachung in North Sikkim.
• On arrival in Gangtok (the capital of Sikkim) guest will be dropped at the local stand outside main city where the local taxis will be arranged to transfer guest to their booked hotel. Traffic system in Gangtok is very strict compare to other cities to avoid unnecessary traffic jams on road. Large vehicle (i.e. coach, Sumo) are not allowed to enter city between 8 am to 6 pm therefore local taxis such as Maruti Van are used to tranship the guests to the hotel (only 04 people can accommodate in one van).
• In Lachung & Pelling tourists will get only basic facilities in hotels and we recommend not to expect any luxury as both are very remote areas.
• Transportation will not be provided for personal use like shopping, restaurant use etc. Vehicle will be provided as per itinerary for sightseeing and intercity transfers only.
• Except Luxury Vehicles Nathula Trip & North Sikkim[Lachung/Lachen] Trip will be done in Shared Vehicle if the Group Size is of below 8 Person, also applicable on the packages with Personal Car as no small car runs in these routes.
• North Sikkim Trip is only can be booked with Food, Lodging and Transportation on Pre-Permission basis on Govt. Consent as only a certain number of vehicles with x 10 no of Passengers are allowed to enter this Region in a day. Now if you are below 10 Person and want to book personal vehicle then you have to pay the remaining persons price [with food and lodge].Vehicle Capacity-Bolero Max/Sumo Gold-10 Person. But in these routes obviously you can book extra seats against extra payment.
1. On tour Guests are requested to carry 4 photo copies (Xerox) of any Photo ID proof (Except Pan Card) i.e. Passport / Driving License / Voter's ID along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
2. Children / Students are requested to carry 4 photo copies (Xerox) of school or College Photo Identity card along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
3. For Infants carry 2 passport size photographs.
4. Nathula Pass: Nathula Pass is closed on Monday and Tuesday.