Arrive in London
• Once you arrive at the airport (LHR), get transferred to your hotel
• Welcome to London, a charming city with a royal heritage, incredible wealth of history, culture and exciting attractions. Spend the day relaxing and taking in the breath-taking sights the city has to offer
• Overnight stay at the hotel
Wake up and grab a delicious breakfast at the hotel
• Head out for your London Hop On Hop Off Tour with Skip the line entrance to London Eye and Madame Tussaud’s. Soar above London and enjoy unobstructed views as far as 25 miles from the London Eye! Standing at an impressive 443 feet, the London Eye has appeared in numerous films and is visited by over 3.5 million people per year.
• Get the opportunity to rub shoulders with the great and famous at Madame Tussauds London. Have an audience with Her Majesty the Queen, meet world leaders like Barack Obama, sports stars like David Beckham, A-listers like Cameron Diaz and performers like Kylie Minogue. All this is possible at London’s legendary waxworks museum.
• Overnight stay at Hotel
Enjoy a lip-smacking breakfast at the hotel
• Evening free at leisure to explore the city on your own. London is a happening global city with the state-of-the-art infrastructure. History buffs can enjoy watching age-old structures like the Tower of London, that brims with art and history and Big Ben, a 16-storeyed Gothic clock tower that is a national symbol. Visit Warner Bros. Studio, a must-see for Harry Potter fans.
• Art lovers must visit the theaters showcasing best of artistic excellence or delve into history at the British Museum, Imperial War Museum and Victoria & Albert Museum.
• For those interested in shopping, Some best-known street markets include Camden Market and Borough Market. If you love antiques, visit the famed Alfies Antique Market, Old Spitalfields Market, Brick Lane Market and Bermondsey Square Antiques Market. Shop for vintage items, second-hand items or the most modern outfits at Greenwich Market, Boxpark Mall, Brunswick, Kingly Court, Duke of York Square, Carnaby Street, Westfield, Oxford Street, Bond Street and Mayfair.
• Overnight stay at hotel
» Payment Terms & Methods: *20% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost » Cancellation & Refund Policy: * 100% Refund will be made within 60 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation. * 75% Refund will be made within 45 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation. * 50% Refund will be made within 30 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.