Upon your arrival at London Airport, our representative will welcome you and assist you with your smooth transfer to your pre-booked hotel. After completing check-in formalities, rest yourself to get rid of Jet leg. Late in the evening step out to explore the nearby places around your hotel and after that return to your hotel for overnight stay at the hotel
Start your day by enjoying a delicious breakfast at the hotels. Afterward head out for your London Hop on Hop off tour. Now proceed to London Eye- a 443 feet high cantilevered wheel on the bank of river Thames, for an unobstructed view of the city as far as 25 miles from the top of it. In afternoon visit Madam Tussads London to see the finest waxwork in the world. There you can see famous personalities of worlds made up of wax. Late in the evening return to your hotel for a tasty dinner and cozy sleep at night.
After having a lip-smacking breakfast at the hotel, get ready to visit some historical and iconic spots in London such as Tower of London, Big Ben- a 16-storeyed Gothic clock tower that is a national symbol, Warner Bros Studio- a must visit place for Harry Potter fans. London has something for everyone. Now if you are art lover you can visit British Museum, Imperial War Museum and Victoria & Albert Museum. You can also go shopping before returning to your hotel in Evening. The best places for shopping in London include Camden Market and Borough Market. If you love antiques, visit the famed Alfies Antique Market, Old Spitalfields Market, Brick Lane Market and Bermondsey Square Antiques Market. After a day full of enjoyment return to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Time has arrived to pack your bags and memories. Relish with a tasty breakfast and check-out from the hotel. From where our representative will drop you at airport in London from where you will make your onward journey back to home.
» Payment Terms & Methods: *25% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost » Cancellation & Refund Policy: * 75% Refund will be made within 30 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation. * 25% Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation. * 0% Refund will be made within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): Payment Policy:
• Min. 25% advance cost has to be made for booking confirmation.
• 30 days or more before departure 25% of total cost.
• 29 – 20 days before departure 50% of total cost.
• Within 20 days 100% of total cost.
• Group booking Flight confirmation as per airline policy.
• Cancellation stage: 31 or more days prior to departure.
• 25% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 31 or more days before departure.
• Cancellation stage: 22 to 30 days prior to departure.
• 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 22 to 30 days before departure.
• Cancellation stage: 15 to 21 days prior to departure
• 75% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 15 to 21 days before departure.
• Cancellation stage: Within 15 days before departure.
• 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 15 days before departure.