• After your arrival to Bagdogra/NJP there will be our representatives waiting for the receptions. Your journey begins from here…
• Start proceeding towards Phuntsholing through the green beautiful tea garden in Dooars. Arrival in Phuntsholing, check in hotel.
• After having your breakfast, our representatives will guide you to the immigration office to complete the visa/permit formalities and to obtain it. After getting your
permits we will proceed towards Thimphu.
• After that you will be enrooted drive through picturesque towns of Gedu University and Gedu waterfalls.
• Chhukha- Dam View Point with few possible sightseeing and Chuzom.
• Arrival in Thimphu (check into the hotel)
• Leisure time in town: visit craft bazaar initiated to promote the young talented rural based artists who master the arts and crafts of the age old traditional arts.
• After breakfast visit to Kuensel Phodrang (Buddha Point): Buddha Point is a huge Shakyamuni Buddha Statue constructed in the mountains of Bhutan. It’s located a
short drive from Thimphu City Centre; visitors get a good overview of the Thimphu Valley from kuensel Phodrang.
• Visit Changangkha Lhakhang, the oldest temple in the valley.
• Visit Folk Heritage Museum which explains how a traditional house used to be like in the olden days.
• Later visit the National Library which houses the collection of Bhutanese rich religious text and the contemporary Buddhism teachings from master all around the world.
• Later in the afternoon continue your drive to Paro, visit Tachhog Lhakhang on the way.
• Upon arrival in Paro, visit the Ta Dzong, an ancient watchtower, which was built in 1656 and renovated in 1968 and converted into a National Museum of Bhutan,
then visit Rimpung Dzong (Paro Dzong) built in 1646 by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyal. The Dzong presently houses administrative offices of Paro District and Monastery
• Morning drive to the base for the hike (3 hrs uphill) to Tiger’s Nest, the most revered temple in the country that literally hangs on a granite cliff overlooking the Paro
valley. Most of the day will go on the hike.
• After that we will start our journey towards Phuntsholing with some stopover in middle to click and enjoy the beauty of nature.