Arrival to Baku. Meeting at the international airport and escort local guide to the hotel, including sightseeing tour of the city. Guided Tour will be along the central streets, green parks and the main attractions of the city by bus Hotel accommodation. Leisure time. Overnight Hotel.
Breakfast in the hotel, We leave for a tour of the Absheron peninsula. This day tour is presented on the Absheron Peninsula, as well as the Temple of Fire Worshippers Ateshgyah, Yanardag. Tour to the Old City of Baku Icheri Sheher, the largest capital in the Transcaucasian region. Sightseeing tour of the town includes Shamakhy Gates, caravanserai, Maidens Tower, Palace of the Shirvan Shahs, Mosques, Carpet store. Walking in the streets of city center Torgovaya street Return to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Breakfast in the hotel. Excursion to Gobustan. Located west of the settlement of Gobustan, about 40 miles southwest of the centre of Baku on the west bank of the Caspian Sea. In 2007 Gobustan was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site considered to be of outstanding universal value for the quality and density of its rock art engravings, for the substantial evidence the collection of rock art images presents for hunting, fauna, flora and lifestyles in Prehistoric times and for the cultural continuity between prehistoric and medieval times that the site reflects. Photo Stop Excursion to the Museum of Heydar Aliyev Center. Heydar Aliyev Center is an area of 619000 square feet. The building complex in Baku on the draft Iraqi British architect ZahaHadid, and are known for its distinctive architecture. Center named after Heydar Aliyev, the Azerbaijani leader. In the center there are meeting rooms auditorium, galleries and museums. The project will play an important role in the intellectual life of the city. Baku Ferris Wheel, also known as the Baku Eye. The wheel is 60 meters high and has 30 cabins, each is holding eight people. It makes a complete turn in 30 to 40 minutes Return to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): Payment Policy:
• Min. 25% advance cost has to be made for booking confirmation.
• 30 days or more before departure 25% of total cost.
• 29 – 20 days before departure 50% of total cost.
• Within 20 days 100% of total cost.
• Group booking Flight confirmation as per airline policy.
• Cancellation stage: 31 or more days prior to departure.
• 25% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 31 or more days before departure.
• Cancellation stage: 22 to 30 days prior to departure.
• 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 22 to 30 days before departure.
• Cancellation stage: 15 to 21 days prior to departure
• 75% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 15 to 21 days before departure.
• Cancellation stage: Within 15 days before departure.
• 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 15 days before departure.
NOTE : Hotel might be change according to the rooms availability but star category remain same.