On your arrival at Cochin International Airport/ Railway station, meet our executive to Welcome & receive you. Later drive to Munnar hills (130 Kms), the green Paradise of Kerala with unending expands of Tea plantations, spice plantations and a variety of flora and fauna. On the way visit two beautiful waterfalls as Cheeyappara and Valara along with the foggy Tea meadows across the hills and valleys. Check in your hill resort and afternoon at leisure/ you can go to visit Munnar town and nearby places & Overnight stay.
Today after breakfast, go for sightseeing at Mattupetty Dam; a beautiful spot for viewing the picturesque Munnar, Kundala Lake- a natural lake with recreational facilities like boating and having an excellent view of the Western Ghats as well as the lush green forest surrounded with. Also visit Eco point, blossom park, Hyde Park, TATA Tea museum, etc and tea plantations. Afternoon you can visit Eravikulam National park; where the endangering Nilgiri Tahr is conserved also its the prime attraction Munnar to have a soft trekking and from the hill, one can enjoy the breathtaking view of entire Munnar hills. Later drive back to your resort for Overnight stay.
Today after breakfast check out your hotel and drive towards Thekkady, the Wildlife destination of Kerala. Its also known as the spice bag of the state. You can enjoy a beautiful journey through the hills and valleys of Western Ghats to reach this jungle destination. Check in your hotel and later go for an optional Kathakali show, Spice plantation visit, elephant ride, or an Ayurvedic massage treatment there. Also, have an amazing boat ride in Periyar Lake which flows through the Periyar tiger reserve. You will have the chance to watch the wild animals like elephants, Bison, Sambar, Deer, etc are roaming both shores. Overnight stay.
After breakfast Check out your resort and drive to Alleppey; also known as Venice of the east by its special geographical features as the place is famous for its vast backwater stretches and paddy fields. By 12 pm you can board your houseboat to explore the backwaters and its serene beauty. Enjoy the ride; delicious cuisines and an overnight stay onboard.
» Payment Terms & Methods: *50% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost » Cancellation & Refund Policy: * 100% Refund will be made within 90 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation. * 100% Refund will be made within 60 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation. * 100% Refund will be made within 30 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): Terms and Conditions:
1. The above rates are calculated as per the given tour plan. Given rates would be increased and decrease If any changes happen in the tour plan. If you require any changes contact us.
2. Given rates do not include Monument entrance fee and other expenses which are not mentioned in the inclusion part which is as per actual pay by Guest directly.
3.KMs and Hrs calculation will be Start and End at Our Rental Office.
4. One day is equal to one calendar day (From Midnight 12.00 to Midnight 12.00).
5. Driver Allowance will be extra if the driver drives between 10.00 pm to 6.00 am.
6. Ac will not work in Hill areas (upwards) and stopped parked vehicle.
7.Check In @ 12.00 noon and Check out @ 11.00 AM
8.Carry valid ID Proof for hotel check-in like (Passport, Election card, Adhar Card, Driving Licences )
N.B: Pan card will not consider as valid id proof
9. Child Below 5 years treated as complementary but above 5 years will be charged as per hotel policy.
10. Meals will be provided as per Plan
11. Last minute Hotel modification will be chargeable as per hotel policy.
12. Rooms confirmations are subject to availability.