» Payment Terms & Methods: * 20% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost.
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
» Cancellation & Refund Policy: * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount ies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
* Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): Booking Condition & Payment Procedure:
• A Non-refundable deposit of Rs. 10, 000 per person to initiate a booking if travel date is more than 30 days from the date of booking .
• Prior to 30 days or more: Non – refundable deposit 25%of the total package
• Between 29 - 20 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit + 25% of the Holiday Cost
• Between 19 - 14 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit + 50% of the Holiday Cost
• Between 13 - 08 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit + 75% of the Holiday Cost
Note: If the entire tour is cancelled after ticket issuance then there would be 100% cancellation for airfare base fare. Only taxes will be returned and for land 75% cancellation. In the case of Low cost carrier e. g. Indigo, Airasia, Tiger Airways, Spice jet and Air Arabia etc. cancellation will be according to airline cancellation policy.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Standard check in time & check out time is 1400hrs and 1200hrs respectively unless specified otherwise. Requests for early check in or late checkout is subject to availability in hotel. Request for guaranteed early check in requires room to be reserved from the night prior to guest’s arrival which will be charged accordingly over and above the agreed rates.
2. Breakfast served in hotel would be on international menu clubbed with some Indian dishes.
3. JATs will process visa application for the group and will require the specified list of supporting documents for the same as per embassy regulations. However, Embassy reserves the right to grant the visa as JATs will only act as a facilitator.
4. Final day wise itinerary can only be modified by JATs to accommodate all cost inclusions and commitments by JATs in best possible way.
5. It is advisable to carry at least USD 500 or any applicable equivalent currency per person for personal usage during the package depending on the cost inclusions. Immigration authorities might demand to show minimum USD 500 at the time of immigration from Indian nationals.
6. Price quoted by JATs is based on current rate of exchange of 01 USD @ Rs. 71 and reserves the right to amend these prices in case of any currency fluctuations and changes in ious rates of exchange.
Company shall not share or disclose any terms and/or conditions of this Contract including the rates agreed to any party under any circumstances.
Although no effort will be spared to provide the requested services, JATs acts only as agent for Transportation Companies, Hotels , Car operators, Raft Operators , DJ’s, Stage Makers, Dancers, Celebrities & any other Contractors and will therefore disclaims any responsibility for :
A Any loss, damage, mishap penning what so ever to any person, luggage or property during the entire journey or at the place of stay or during sightseeing or adventure activity or other activity
B Delay or alteration in program or expenses incurred due to unforeseen reasons or any other loss of whatever nature
C Strikes, vehicles, breakdowns, sickness or civil unrest and/or any other problems beyond the control of JATs
JATs also reserves the right, without being liable for any loss or damage, to change itinerary with or without notice and at its sole discretion if found to be in the best interest of all the concerned.
Full payment is required on confirmation of all services and before departure.
We wish you a pleasant holiday and thank you for contacting JET ANGEL TRAVELS for your travel needs