1. Krishnandusarkar- Krishnandu Sarkar is born and bought up in Kolkata, he is a Software Engineer by profession and a traveller by heart. He loves planning and chalking out budgeted trips and also keeping a tab on convenience.
2. Onacheaptrip- Abhishek is a software engineer by profession who’s been exploring the world for over 5 years, with no plans to stop. He dreams of ‘A life filled with adventure’ who wants to explore this beautiful planet earth, spend time with different people & learn their cultures, enjoy a iety of food and visit many places
3. Macrotraveller-Nivedith Gajapathy is an “Experience Collector” who revolves around Travel, Lifestyle, Technology & Food. Be it a shack or a place, forest or tiny roads in towns or major tourist attractions, he would like to experience it all and share his experiences to the world that would help fellow travellers travel better.
4. Yayawar- This traveller humorously calls himself “Awaara kahin ka!” or “Aawaara Kahin ka Nahin!”. He is an IT manager by profession, an aspiring farmer, a techie nerd by expertise, a philosopher by thoughts, an atheist who worships his parents, a traveler who enjoys the journey more than the destination, a responsible but not reckless driver, a father who loves his daughter, but still a nomad by heart who has a firm belief that Homo Sapiens as a foragers and hunter was the best, a nature lover, a true yayawar in the making.
5. Roadaviator- Prateek Goel is roaming across India and sharing his experiences with the world. He comes from a very humble middle background and has always been fond of exploring, discovering, clicking and capturing.
6. Travelmax- Umang Trivedi likes visiting offbeat locations & indulging in adventure experiences the most. He loves exploring mountains and staying in homestays.
7. Iamnothome- Abhi Surendran has been travelling since 2009. He has travelled and explored beautiful islands of Philippines, South East Asia, other parts of Asia, middle-east, Europe, and Africa. He wants to visit and explore, unexplored countries of the world.
8. Escaping life- John Binny Kuruvilla has been travelling since 2014 and loves backpacking, hiking, trekking, mountaineering and photography. He loves exploring different parts of India and sharing his travel experiences to inspire the other travellers.
9. Expert World travel- Roger from Switzerland is a passionate and enthusiastic traveller, travelling around the world. He has visited more than 40 countries already and tries to get out of the house at least twice a year.
10. Blogging from Paradise- Ryan Biddulph is born and brought up in New Jersey and has been travelling the world for over 6 years and is still globe-trotting and island-hopping. Through his blog, Ryan helps other travelling bloggers to learn and have fun while blogging, boost their blogging income, generate more traffic and actually enjoy the ride.
11.Desi Traveler- Desi Traveler is a blog of personal travel stories and travel tips with a focus on travel that connects with local people and places visited by the blogger. The blogger tries to bring pictures that just do not showcase the places visited but also the human element in them.
12.Udhaya : Udhaya Kumar V. hails from Chennai India and is a full time IT Architect working with IBM India. He is a avid traveler and explores new destinations on his bike. He have covered some great trails riding in bullet. He shares all his experiences on his blog.
13.Romancing the Planet: Romancing the Planet is a blog run by Sai a.k.a. Rambow. Sai went on her first overseas trip when he was 22. Since then, he has been traveling the world and accumulating experiences and sharing the same on his blog.
14.Darpan Dodiya :Darpan Dodiya is a 23-year old software engineer who is passionate about traveling, photography, programming and more. His blog is all about his travel experiences. Dedicated to travel, he also supports ious travel projects time to time.