Terms and Conditions
» Payment Terms & Methods: *50% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost
» Cancellation & Refund Policy:
* 50% Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
* 75% Refund will be made within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
* 0% Refund will be made within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): • FIXED FLIGHT TIMINGS
This is a Daily Fixed Departure Helicopter tour, and all departure timings of each destination is fixed. Therefore, passengers must ensure they report as per the scheduled ETDs on each day of the tour, other-wise they will be considered NO-SHOW.
• COVID TRAVEL GUIDELINES
COVID protocols shall be adhered by the passengers and 1Touch Holiday India Pvt. Ltd. as per the effective mandate of the government. Without adhering to the government guidelines, boarding can be denied to the passengers without refund.
• HELICOPTER WEIGHT LIMITATION
Maximum weight capacity of the helicopter is 450 kg (excluding baggage weight).
Passengers are taken on board depending up on the load and temperature conditions. Pilotscall will be final. Total weight of all passengers on board must be within this limit. Hence, passengers are required to provide us their exact weights at the time of booking.
• PASSENGER WEIGHTS
Passengers have to submit their correct weights at the time of booking. If any change in weight found at the time of their travel from the submitted weights, which would exceed our aircraft ’s weight carrying capacity of 450 kg, passengers would be deboarded & cancelled for the Heli-tour without any refund.
• OVERWEIGHT CHARGES: ON PER SEAT BASIS ONLY
Overweight charges are applicable @ INR 1000 kg. This will be chargeable to passengers weighing above 75 kg. But excess weight (not exceeding helicopter ’s total weight limitation) will only be calculated on the total excess weight above the total permissible weight of all the group members combined, i.e., permissible weight = 75 Kg x (No. of pax).
Furthermore, any discrepancy found in the weights of the passengers, which would be chargeable as per the overweight criteria, the same would be collected prior to boarding of flights.
• In view of our helicopters ’ limited weight carrying capacity, we reserve the right to shuffle passengers between helicopters to manage the right weight for safe flying in the hills. Therefore, passengers travelling together may not be accommodated in same helicopter flight.
• ARRIVAL DATE
Our Chardham 4N5D Heli-tours are booked departure date wise. However, passengers have to arrive Dehradun one day prior to the departure date. Dehradun complimentary night stay which is provided on the arrival date makes our package a 5Night 6Days tour. The actual flying commences from day 02 of the tour.
• SEATING CAPACITY
The maximum seating capacity for our helicopters is 06 passengers + 01 Crew.
Infant below 2 years or 12kg are accommodated free of charge. In case for verification of age ofthe child, ID proof birth certificate of the child will be checked.
• BAD WEATHER & FORCE MAJEURE DISCLAIMER
Flying in hills is subject to bad weather, and many Force Majeure factors like delayed Air Traffic Clearances Permissions, VVIP movements, valley flying by Indian Air Force (NOTAM), sudden occurrence of technical snag in aircraft, illness of flying crew or late reporting of the guests at the helipads, among others. Therefore, passengers must be prepared to face any eventuality and inconvenience in case of such scenarios.
DEHRADUN : Lemon Tree, or similar (EP basis - no meals, but it can be included at an additional cost)
KHARSALI : Hotel Yamuna Parmarth, or similar (AP basis - all meals)
HARSIL : Harsil Retreat, or similar (AP basis - all meals)
SERSI : Ghughuti Resort, or similar (AP basis - all meals)
BADRINATH : Hotel Snowcrest, or similar (AP basis - all meals)
- Hotels & rooms are subject to sudden changes.
- Rooms are booked on double or triple sharing basis only.
- For a separate single occupancy room, it will be extra chargeable @ INR 30,000 person (tax inclusive).
- Hotels at all the Dhams are non-star category. However, we have carefully selected the most comfortable & best rated properties for our Heli-tours.
• We strongly advise our passengers to keep one additional day at hand, over & above the 5N6D period, to avoid inconvenience in case passengers get stuck at any of the destinations due to bad weather or force majeure scenarios.
• ADD-ON SERVICES
Confirmation of additional services such as Maha Abhishek Puja, Rudra Abhishek Puja, or any other additional service, has to be provided by the passengers at the time of booking. Payment for the Puja ’s are collected by our staff at Dehradun, as we need to arrange the Puja in advance.
• Airport transfers will be provided only on the arrival day at Dehradun, and on the last day, i.e., 6th day of the tour.
• Any donations, tips, pitthu, palki pony and porter charges shall be borne by the guests.
• AADHAR Card copies are to be shared by all Indian passengers, & passport in case of foreign nationals.
• 1Touch Holiday India Pvt. Ltd. has its own crew at all the Dhams. For any guidance or assistance, passengers are free to reach out to them.
• Network connectivity at Harsil & Badrinath is very poor. BSNL & Jio are the main telecom services that work in these regions mostly, but not always. However, our staff shall be with thepassengers for assistance at all times.
• All temples in Chardham sector are located at high altitude; therefore passengers are advised to carry medication during travel. Also, they are advised to carry heavy woolen clothing with them, because during evenings & nights, the temperature can drop drastically.
• MEDICAL EMERGENCIES
1Touch Holiday India Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable for any medical emergency on the ground to the passengers. Therefore, in your own interest, passengers are hereby advised to kindly consult a doctor and get medical check-up done before commencing the yatra. Medical check-up is mainly required if a passenger has any medical ailment or condition.
• CARRIAGE BY AIR ACT, 1972
The carriage is subject to 1Touch Holiday India Pvt Ltd Heli Services regulations relating to the conditions of Non- International Carriage (Passenger and Baggage) framed in accordance with The Carriage by Air Act, 1972 and Notification regarding application of the carriage which is non- international. The liability of the company for damage sustained in the event of the death or wounding of a passenger or any other bodily injury suffered by passenger or by his registered baggage during the course of carriage by air will be governed by the provisions of sections 4,5,6 and the rules contained in the second Schedule of Carriage by Air Act 1972 with certain exceptions, adaptations, modifications, etc. as notified in the Govt. of India, Ministry of Civil Aviation Notification and as amended from time to time.
• 1Touch Holiday India Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to cancel passengers, who are unruly, abusive, intoxicated, sick, mentally unfit or anyone else whom we deem to be unsafe to fly. No refund shall be done to such passenger(s).
• Our Heli-Tours are not available for the following VIP ’s:
- Speaker Lok Sabha
- Dy. Chairperson Rajya Sabha
- Central Ministers of Cabinet Rank
- C J I Supreme Court
- Governors of State
- Chief Ministers of State
- State Ministers of Cabinet Rank
- SPG Protected – Z category only.
• RESCHEDULING OF BOOKING
Rescheduling your booking to any future or prior travel date, will be done subject to availability, and on payment of 20% of the total tour cost. This will be permitted only if informed at least 07 days before arrival date.
In case rescheduling is requested less than 07 days prior to the travel date, then the booking would be treated as cancelled, & a fresh booking will be given subject to availability, after the levy of applicable cancellation charges.