Plan A Trip
contact agent
enquire now
Nainital, Haridwar, Rishikesh and Mussoorie Tour 6 Days 5 Nights Package by MP Tours And Travel
Nainital, Haridwar, Rishikesh and Mussoorie Tour 6 Days 5 Nights Package by MP Tours And Travel
Nainital, Haridwar, Rishikesh and Mussoorie Tour 6 Days 5 Nights Package by MP Tours And Travel
Nainital, Haridwar, Rishikesh and Mussoorie Tour 6 Days 5 Nights Package by MP Tours And Travel
Nainital, Haridwar, Rishikesh and Mussoorie Tour 6 Days 5 Nights Package by MP Tours And Travel
Nainital, Haridwar, Rishikesh and Mussoorie Tour 6 Days 5 Nights Package by MP Tours And Travel
Nainital, Haridwar, Rishikesh and Mussoorie Tour 6 Days 5 Nights Package by MP Tours And Travel
Nainital, Haridwar, Rishikesh and Mussoorie Tour 6 Days 5 Nights Package by MP Tours And Travel
Nainital, Haridwar, Rishikesh and Mussoorie Tour 6 Days 5 Nights Package by MP Tours And Travel
Nainital, Haridwar, Rishikesh and Mussoorie Tour 6 Days 5 Nights Package by MP Tours And Travel
Nainital, Haridwar, Rishikesh and Mussoorie Tour 6 Days 5 Nights Package by MP Tours And Travel
Nainital, Haridwar, Rishikesh and Mussoorie Tour 6 Days 5 Nights Package by MP Tours And Travel
Nainital, Haridwar, Rishikesh and Mussoorie Tour 6 Days 5 Nights Package by MP Tours And Travel
Nainital, Haridwar, Rishikesh and Mussoorie Tour 6 Days 5 Nights Package by MP Tours And Travel
Nainital, Haridwar, Rishikesh and Mussoorie Tour 6 Days 5 Nights Package by MP Tours And Travel
Nainital, Haridwar, Rishikesh and Mussoorie Tour 6 Days 5 Nights Package by MP Tours And Travel

Nainital, Haridwar, Rishikesh and Mussoorie Tour 6 Days 5 Nights Package by MP Tours And Travel

currency_rupee
₹23,998

Price (per person)

schedule
6 Days

Duration

contact agent
enquire now

Itinerary

Day 1

Nainital

-

hotel Hotel RIO Grand 3 star

travel_explore Nainital lake(Nainital)

Resembling Emerald, this beautiful lake nestles Nainitaltal which is the in Uttarakhand state of India. This centrepiece

travel_explore Naina Devi Temple(Nainital)

On the rims of the Naini Lake, stands the Naina Devi Temple, a famous Hindu pilgrimage web page in Nainital. According t

travel_explore Naini Peak(Nainital)

At a distance of 10 km from Tallital Bus Stand, Naina Peak, additionally referred to as China Peak, is the very best top

directions_car Sedan (Private)

Day 2

Nainital

+
Day 3

Haridwar

+
Day 4

Haridwar

+
Day 5

Mussoorie

+
Day 6

Mussoorie

+

Inclusions

  • directions_carTransfers
  • hotelAccommodation
  • hikingSightseeing

Other Inclusions

Accommodation, Meal Plan (Breakfast And Dinner), Entire Sight Seeing By Cab, All Government Taxes.

Accommodation

Place Hotel Star Days
Viana Lodge Compound, Dhampur Band, Kaladungi Road, Hotel RIO Grand 3star Day 1
Viana Lodge Compound, Dhampur Band, Kaladungi Road, Hotel RIO Grand 3star Day 2
Chandracharaya Chowk, Haridwar OYO Premium Ranipur Haridwar 3star Day 3
Opp Wynberg Allen School. Balahisaar, Mussoorie, Jukaso Heritage Mussoorie 3star Day 4
Opp Wynberg Allen School. Balahisaar, Mussoorie, Jukaso Heritage Mussoorie 3star Day 5
Opp Wynberg Allen School. Balahisaar, Mussoorie, Jukaso Heritage Mussoorie 3star Day 6

Price Detail

From 01-02-2024 To 30-04-2024 Amount Tax Customize Quote
Twin Sharing Basis ₹23,998 Tax included
ENQUIRE NOW

Terms and Conditions

Payment Policy

40% amount need to deposit at the time of booking and remaining 60% amount need to pay at the time of arrival.

Durations

timelapse6 Days/ 5 Nights

Theme

loyaltyfamily
loyaltyholidays
loyaltyart
loyaltyculture
loyaltyfestivals
loyaltyhoneymoon
loyaltyroad
loyaltytrips
loyaltyfood
loyaltyhistory
loyaltyromance
loyaltyeco
loyaltyfriendly
loyaltyfriends
loyaltyluxury
loyaltysolo
loyaltytrips
contact agent
enquire now
Tour's Destination
location_onNainital
location_onHaridwar
location_onRishikesh
location_onMussoorie

Tour Package by

3

Months

contact agent

Similar Tour Packages

barkot, yamunotri, uttarkashi, gangotri, guptkashi, kedarnath, guptakashi, badrinath, haridwar, india

9 Days 8 Nights Barkot Tour Package

From₹20,000/-
Days
Enquiry Now

Tour Packages For Nainital, Haridwar, Rishikesh, Mussoorie

haridwar, rishikesh, kedarnath, badrinath, uttarakhand, gangotri, yamunotri, rudraprayag, barkot, guptkashi, uttarkashi

10 Days Chardham package by FDT

From₹96,000/-
Days
Enquiry Now