Family Getaway 4 Days SHILLONG, CHERRAPUNJEE, DAWAKI and Mawlynnong Trip Package
Price (per person)
Upon arrival , meet & greet with our driver cum representative. Later drive to Shillong, Approx. 140 km & 4 - 5 hours drivethe capital city of Meghalaya ADOBE OF CLOUDS, Is also known as the `Scotland of the East. It’s known for the manicured gardens at Lady Hydari Park. Nearby, Ward’s Lake is surrounded by walking trails. North, the Don Bosco Centre for Indigenous Cultures features displays on the region’s native people. Waterfalls include the Elephant Falls to the southwest. East of here, forested Shillong Peak offers city views. Overnight in shillong.
Cherrapunjee, also known as Sohra, is a high-altitude town in the northeast Indian state of Meghalaya. It has often been credited as being the wettest place on Earth. PLACES TO VISIT -- NOHKALIKAI FALLS is the tallest plunge waterfall in India. Its height is 1115 feet, making it as the highest waterfall in India. NOHSNGITHIANG FALLS OR SEVEN SISTER FALL plunges over the top of limestone cliffs has a panoramic view. MAWSMAI CAVE is a network of Narrow, rugged limestone cave which is full of beautiful and sometimes scary stalactites and stalagmites. Also visit ECO park and later return to Shillong hotel. Overnight in hotel.
After breakfast drive towards Guwahati Airport/ Guwahati railway station, En route visit Umiam lake in Shillong.
Terms and Conditions
- keyboard_double_arrow_right * 20% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right * Retention Amount ies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right * Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right 10% of the total amount will be retained upon cancellation of the package.
Tour Package by
Member Since 2016