Best 6 Days Magione Water Activities Vacation Package
Price (per person)
Welcome Aboard JIGYASA HOLIDAYS Exciting Tour To Dubai
Welcome to the United Arab Emirates, an Arabian Peninsula nation settled mainly along the Persian Arabian Gulf that was formed from 7 sheikhdoms. Dubai is the site of ultramodern Burj Khalifa tower, enormous shopping centers, and extravagant attractions. On arrival in Dubai, you will be greeted by your friendly Thomas Cook Tour Manager / local representative outside the baggage hall area at the airport. Transfer to hotel, check in & relax Standard Check in time after 1400Hrs. In the evening get on board the Marina cruise: Along the glittering moonlight Dubai creek aboard a traditional decorated wooden dhow. While cruising down the Creek, take the opportunity to enjoy the view of the old and new Dubai with the tall glass and chrome buildings housed in the business district on one side and the old architectural beauty of the wind towers and the traditional styled buildings of the old city on the other side. Soft lilting background music provides the perfect ambiance to enjoy the city skyline by the evening light. A sumptuous buffet dinner will be served on board while cruising.
Dubai City Tour
1. Dubai city tour - Viewing some of the city’s most beautiful landmarks. The magnificent Jumeirah Mosque built in 1979 is a fine example of modern Islamic architecture. The mosque is the most frequently visited and photographed sight. Tourists must wear appropriate clothing - trousers for men, long sleeves and a scarf for women. Continue to the Jumeirah Public Beach, pass by the Jumeirah Beach Hotel and stop at the Burj Al Arab - the most luxurious and tallest hotel in the world for a photo stop from outside. The hotel soars to a height of 321 meters dominating the Dubai coastline. Pass along the magnificent Sheikh Mohammed’s palace and then take a short break by the creek to get a glimpse of the towering skyscrapers in Deira. Free time for Lunch. As a part of the tour visit to 2. SMCCU - which is a cultural Heritage show with local cuisines wherein a local citizen will explain you in detail about UAE history, culture and serve your local food. Later Proceed for 3. Desert Safari - to enjoy the thrilling dune bashing on a desert safari adventure exploring the massive sand dunes of the Arabian deserts. This will be followed by the BBQ Dinner and the belly dancing performance.
Today after an American breakfast, visit 1. Dolphinarium for a wonderful and delighted dolphin shows for one hour. Later visit to 2. Dubai Frame: Dubai Frame is a tallest frame having an opportunity to see old Dubai on one side of frame and new Dubai on other. The sides and top of Dubai Frame show past, present and Future of Dubai. 3. 124th Floor of Burj Khalifa. It is the tallest structure in the world, standing at 829. 8 meter. Later Spent time at Dubai Mall and enjoy famous Fountain Show. The fountain show is one of the best in world and has been designed to show case cultural heritage of Dubai. Enjoy Indian Dinner in the comfort of the Hotel.
Visit Aqua Venture And Lost Chambers
Today morning after an American breakfast, you will visit Aqua Venture and Lost Chambers Aqua venture and Lost Chambers: Visit the largest aquarium in the Middle East and Africa. Enjoy Indian Dinner in the comfort of the Hotel.
Today morning after an American breakfast, checkout from Dubai and proceed to Abu Dhabi. Check-in Abu Dhabi Hotel 1. Ferrari World: The largest Ferrari World Museum with amazing thrilling rides. 2. Proceed for Abu Dhabi Mosque Sheikh Zayed Mosque: the mosque is famous for its Mughal/Persian design and construction. It was voted the world’s second favorite landmark by TripAdvisor. The day at leisure and explore Abu Dhabi city. Dinner at Indian Restaurant
Fly Back Home
Today after an American breakfast at your hotel, proceed to the airport as this fantastic tour comes to an end. Return home with wonderful memories of your tour with JIGYASA HOLIDAYS.
- restaurantBreakfast + Dinner
Terms and Conditions
- keyboard_double_arrow_right * 100% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right * Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right * Retention Amount ies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right * Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right Dubai :
- keyboard_double_arrow_right Dubai Frame | Dubai Dolphinarium | Desert Safari – dune bashing followed by the BBQ dinner | Burj Khalifa – 124th Floor Non Prime Slot | H/D City tour of Dubai | Ride on a traditional Marina Cruise with Buffet dinner | Fountain Show at Dubai Mall | Aqua venture and Lost Chambers | SMCCU Heritage and Mosque Tour
- keyboard_double_arrow_right Abu Dhabi :
- keyboard_double_arrow_right Ferrari World | The famous Abu Dhabi Mosque Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- keyboard_double_arrow_right Visa and Airport taxes Any further increase in the same has to be borne by the guest. Cost of the ticket taxes for the above itinerary as of 1st September 2018Tourism Dirham Fees + 5% VATOTB charges for Ex-India Passengers.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right person per night
- keyboard_double_arrow_right Double/
- keyboard_double_arrow_right Triple Single Child With Bed Child No Bed
- keyboard_double_arrow_right USD
- keyboard_double_arrow_right 100 USD
- keyboard_double_arrow_right 150 USD
- keyboard_double_arrow_right 85 USD
- keyboard_double_arrow_right 60
- keyboard_double_arrow_right The tour cost does not include POE charges, porterage, and passport charges. Tips for hotel waiters, drivers, etc. Any services not mentioned in the inclusion list
Tour Package by
Member Since 2016