Terms and Conditions
» Payment Terms & Methods: *50% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost
» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): Things to carry:-
• A rucksack bag and a day pack with min. 50-60ltr. storage
• Heavy windproof down jacket
• 2 - 3 pairs of inner warmers thermals
• 3 pairs of comfortable cotton pants comfortable jeans
• Reliable waterproof hiking sports shoes with a good grip
• 2-3 pairs of woolen socks
• Gloves 1-2 pairs of woolen gloves
• UV resistant sunglasses to protect the eyes intense sunlight reflection off the snow
• Woolen Monkey cap Beanie, Woolen Mufflers Scarves Sun cap.
• An extra pair of shoes
• Personal medicines & One strip of Diamox
• 1 Water bottle
• Power banks.
• Lip Guard
• Inhalers (If you suffer from asthma)
• BSNL Prepaid Postpaid SIM Card
• 25% of package cost at the time of confirmation.
• Within 15-20 days 100% of total cost.
Terms and Conditions:
•Per person prices are quoted on twin or triple-share basis (2-3 persons sharing a room).
•A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
•The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress rollaway bed.
•The package price does not include –Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc. Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
•Tempo seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
•In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
•Room heaters if required can be provided on chargeable basis, subject to availability.
•In camps, hot water is only available for a limited time in the morning.
Book your seat by depositing an advance amount of INR 5,000 - per person.
Booking Confirmation Policy for Tour Package
• The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
• In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer ’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.