~
Kullu-Manali Honeymoon 1

Kullu-Manali Honeymoon

₹6000 /pax
4 days tour
Enquire
Enquire about this package
Call
Contact agent now
Message
Send message to agent
SMS Me
SMS me contact details

Kullu-Manali Honeymoon

  6000 per person
  4 days tour
Day wise Itinerary
Day 1 : manali

Arrive Manali, check in to Hotel, later visit “HADIMBA TEMPLE” Built in 1553 with a superbly crafted four tiered pagoda roof, it is famous for its exquisitely carved doorway .“CLUB HOUSE” The Club House with its comprehensive facilities that include a roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar and restaurant makes wonderful outing for the day.” Tibetan Monastery and “VASHIST” Well known for its hot springs. There are old temples dedicated to the sage Vashisth and to Lord Rama.Van vihar. Later Back to Hotel, Overnight stay at the hotel in Manali.
Day 2 : manali

After breakfast to visit to snow point Rohtang Pass . and on the way back from snow point visit Solang Valley and overnight stay at the Hotel in Manali. ROHTANG PASS On the road to Keylong is the Nehru Kund (6km) which is a clear water spring scenic spot named after the Late Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru. Kothi (12km) is a picturesque village and has a thrilling view of the deep gorge through which the Beas swiftly races. The beautiful Rahalla falls (16km) are at at altitude of 2500m. A crucial link on the old trade route and still the gateway to trans Himalayan LA haul, the Rohtang Pass is at height of 3978 m .Overnight stay at the hotel in Manali. Note: Rohtang pass visit is fully depend up on the availability of online permit and NGT , Himachal Government rules.(by own cost)
Day 3 : kullu

After breakfast, on the way Manali Keep your cameras ready, there are many scenic spots as you pass by Kullu Valley, Beas River, Dashehra Maidan. Overnight stay at the Hotel in Manali.
Day 4 : delhi

After Breakfast Check Out from Hotel visit some local places like jana waterfall and drive to And after proceed to Delhi Airport. For departure at time
Inclusions
Breakfast + Dinner
» Pick-up
» Drop
» Honeymoon
» Accommodation
» Daily water
Accommodation
PlaceHotelStarDays
ManaliHotel Visor, Hotel Rewat Residency, Rio Astha Cottages3 ★Day 1
ManaliHotel Visor, Hotel Rewat Residency, Rio Astha Cottages3 ★Day 2
KulluRio Aastha Cottage3 ★Day 3
* Payment Terms and Methods
» Payment Terms & Methods: *20% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost
» Cancellation & Refund Policy:
* 100% Refund will be made within 60 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
* 50% Refund will be made within 30 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
* 0% Refund will be made within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.

» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): Payment Terms: 20% Advance to be paid for booking of the Total tour package amount. 30% after receiving the Hotel confirmation voucher. 50% to be deposited at the time of arrival. Please Note - Air fare and train fare to be paid full at one time. Cancellation Amendment policy Cancellation within 07 days of Arrival Date 100% Refund (Total Package Cost) Cancellation within 05 days of Arrival Date 70% Refund (Total Package Cost) Cancellation within 02 days of Arrival Date No Refund (Total Package Cost) Hotel Check Inn Time 12:00 Afternoon Hotel Check Out Time 11:00 AM PLEASE NOTE - THERE WILL BE NO REFUND ON HIGH PEAK DATES PEAK SEASON AND ANY LONG WEEKEND (20TH DEC TO 10TH JAN) ,FULL RETENSION WILL BE CHARGED AND IF THE GUEST WILL CANCEL THE BOOKING BEFORE THE CANCELLATION POLICY THEN 10% WILL BE CHARGED AS PER COMPANY LAW. BESIDES ABOVE, IN CERTAIN CASES LIKE TRAIN JOURNEYS, HOTELS OR RESORTS BOOKINGS DURING THE PEAK SEASON OR DURING FAIRS FESTIVALS, FULL PAYMENT MAY BE REQUIRED IN ORDER TO HOLD SPACE ON CONFIRMED BASIS. PLEASE NOTE THAT SUCH PAYMENTS ARE NON REFUNDABLE.

Tour Package by
1
Trips
3.5
3 Ratings
7
Months

Find agents for destination

You may like
Travel Guide
Similar tour packages
More Packages like " Kullu-Manali Honeymoon " for You
Kullu-Manali Honeymoon
Why Hellotravel ?
  5 Lac+ Verified Ratings
  4 crore+ Happy Travelers
  27,540 Tour Packages
  10,000+ Trusted Agents
  Best Price Guarantee
SEE PACKAGES PLAN A TRIP
Choose Your Destination  
MAY
JUN
JUL
AUG
SEP
OCT
NOV
DEC
JAN
FEB
MAR
APR
7,000+
TRAVEL AGENTS
33,000+
AMAZING DEALS
33 Lacs+
HAPPY TRAVELLERS
About HelloTravel About us Contact us Privacy policy Terms Follow Us
We accept :
Copyright. All Rights Reserved
1