On your arrival at the railway station or airport in Guwahati, our representative will welcome you and lead you to your hotel in Shillong, the capital city of Meghalaya. On your way to Shillong, enjoy the scenic beauty scattered all around. As you reach your hotel, check-in and take some rest for a while. Later in the day, you will be taken to the beautiful Umiam Lake, a manmade reservoir built on the Umiam River. You can take up some adventurous activities like kayaking, boating, water cycling and more. As the day ends, return to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Second morning of Meghalaya tour starts with a filling breakfast at your hotel in Shillong. After breakfast, step out for a local sightseeing tour to the famous tourist attraction in Shillong such as Don Bosco Museum, Lady Hydari Park, the Elephant Falls and more. At the end of 2nd day of your Meghalaya tour itinerary, you will be transferred to your hotel for a cozy overnight stay at your hotel.
Get up early in the morning, after having a wholesome breakfast at the hotel and then get transferred to the Mawlynnong village. You will witness the tranquil, serene beauty of the northeast on your way to Mawlynnong. On reaching, check-in at the hotel and relax. Later in the day, the third day of your Meghalaya tour itinerary will take you out for sightseeing in the picturesque Mawlynnong village. Also, visit double-decker root bridges which are formed naturally by the intermingling of tree-roots and trunks. Later in the evening, you will be transferred back to your hotel to sleep off at night.
After a sumptuous breakfast, check out from the hotel and get transferred to the Guwahati airport. As your 3nights & 4days Meghalaya trip comes to a beautiful end in Mawlynnong today. Get back to your home with some everlasting memories that you have spent in northeast India.
» Payment Terms & Methods: *25% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost » Cancellation & Refund Policy: * 75% Refund will be made within 30 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation. * 25% Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation. * 0% Refund will be made within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): Payment Policy:
• Min. 25% advance cost has to be made for booking confirmation.
• 30 days or more before departure 25% of the total cost.
• 29 – 20 days before departure 50% of the total cost.
• Within 20 days 100% of the total cost.
• Group booking Flight confirmation as per airline policy.
• Cancellation stage: 31 or more days prior to departure.
• 25% of the package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 31 or more days before departure.
• Cancellation stage: 22 to 30 days prior to departure.
• 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 22 to 30 days before departure.
• Cancellation stage: 15 to 21 days prior to departure
• 75% of the package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 15 to 21 days before departure.
• Cancellation stage: Within 15 days before departure.
• 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 15 days before departure.