hellotravel.com
Lovely Tashkent Packages Lovely Tashkent Packages Lovely Tashkent Packages 3

Lovely Tashkent Packages

₹20000 /pax
4 days tour
Enquire
Enquire about this package
Call
Contact agent now
Message
Send message to agent
SMS Me
SMS me contact details

Lovely Tashkent Packages

  20000 per person
  4 days tour
Day wise Itinerary
Day 1 : tashkent

Arrival in Tashkent and Customs will take about 01 Hour. Our Airport Executive will be waiting outside the Airport with Placard. Straight Transfer to Indian Restaurant for Gala Dinner with Veg, Non Veg Snacks, free flow of Vodka, Beer, soft drinks and world Class Belly Dance Show Program. Transfer back to Hotel.
Day 2 : tashkent

Breakfast. Visit Charvak and Chimgan mountains about 125 KMS from Tashkent. Nicknamed Switzerland of Uzbekistan, this area is famous with Tashkent residents and guests as a recreational area. Chair lift takes you to the top of the mountain from where you enjoy breathtaking views, you must take some time for photo shooting. Lunch in Pyramids resort in Chimgan Mountains.
Day 3 : tashkent

Breakfast. Full day free for leisure activity or client can take Samarkand as optional tour with supplement charges. Lunch at Indian restaurant Transfer to an Indian Restaurant for Gala Dinner with Veg, Non Veg Snacks, free flow of Vodka, Beer, soft drinks and world Class Belly Dance Show Program. Transfer back to the hotel.
Day 4 : tashkent

Breakfast. Check out from Hotel. Lunch in an Indian restaurant. Transfer for shopping tour. Shopping Tour Alaskey Bazar and TSUM. Transfer to Mega Mall. Transfer to Tashkent International Airport for your onward Journey. Please Note There might be changes to the above mentioned Itinerary however, smaller might be but it will be aimed to enhance and optimize your experience with us.
Inclusions
Breakfast + Dinner
» Pick-up
» Drop
» Transfers
» Accommodation
» Sightseeing
Accommodation
PlaceHotelStarDays
TashkentRohat Hotel3 ★Day 1
tashkentRohat Hotel3 ★Day 2
TashkentRohat Hotel3 ★Day 3
* Payment Terms and Methods
» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): Payment Policy: Min. 25% advance cost has to be made for booking confirmation. 30 days or more before departure 25% of total cost. 29 – 20 days before departure 50% of total cost. Within 20 days 100% of total cost. Group booking Flight confirmation as per airline policy. Cancellation Policy: Cancellation stage: 31 or more days prior to departure. 25% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 31 or more days before departure. Cancellation stage: 22 to 30 days prior to departure. 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 22 to 30 days before departure. Cancellation stage: 15 to 21 days prior to departure 75% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 15 to 21 days before departure. Cancellation stage: Within 15 days before departure. 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 15 days before departure. NOTE: Hotel might be change according to the rooms availability but star category remain same.

Tour Package by
3
Trips
3.5
3 Ratings
14
Months
You may like
Travel Guide
More Packages like " Lovely Tashkent Packages " for You
Lovely Tashkent Packages
Lovely Tashkent Packages
Lovely Tashkent Packages
Why Hellotravel ?
  5 Lac+ Verified Ratings
  4 crore+ Happy Travelers
  27,540 Tour Packages
  10,000+ Trusted Agents
  Best Price Guarantee

Near Me

Packages

CHAT
 

My Reviews

Plan Trip
7,000+
TRAVEL AGENTS
33,000+
AMAZING DEALS
33 Lacs+
HAPPY TRAVELERS
About HelloTravel About us Contact us Privacy policy Terms Follow Us
We accept :
Copyright. All Rights Reserved