Plan A Trip
contact agent
enquire now
Quick Coorg tour 2 Days 1 Nights Package by MP Tours And Travel
Quick Coorg tour 2 Days 1 Nights Package by MP Tours And Travel
Quick Coorg tour 2 Days 1 Nights Package by MP Tours And Travel

Quick Coorg tour 2 Days 1 Nights Package by MP Tours And Travel

₹8,098

Price (per person)

2 Days

Duration

Customized

Tour Type

contact agent
enquire now

Itinerary

Day 1

Coorg

-

Vista Rooms at Hill Road 3

Abbey Falls(Coorg)

Popularly known as Abbi Falls, this falls nestles at about 10km from the town of Coorg. This place is situated within th

Cauvery Nisargadhama(Coorg)
Madikeri Fort(Coorg)
Gaddige Rajas Tomb(Coorg)

Gaddige otherwise called Raja's tomb is situated in one of the lovely slope station of Coorg, Karnataka. The landmar

Omkareshwara Temple(Coorg)

Sedan (Private)

Day 2

Coorg

+

Inclusions

  • Transfers
  • Accommodation
  • Sightseeing

Accommodation

Place Hotel Star Days
Hill Road, Opp. More Supermarket, Madikeri, Coorg Karnataka Vista Rooms at Hill Road 3 Day 1
Hill Road, Opp. More Supermarket, Madikeri, Coorg Karnataka Vista Rooms at Hill Road 3 Day 2

Price Detail

From 01-02-2024 To 30-04-2024 Amount Tax Customize Quote
Twin Sharing Basis ₹8,098 Tax included
ENQUIRE NOW

Terms and Conditions

Payment Policy

40% amount need to pay at the time of booking and remaining 60% amount need to pay at the time of arrival.

Durations

2 Days/ 1 Nights
contact agent
enquire now
Tour's Destination

Tour Package by

4

Months

contact agent

Similar Tour Packages

Tour Packages For Coorg

calendar-event-busy