Terms and Conditions
» Payment Terms & Methods: *50% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost
» Cancellation & Refund Policy:
* 100% Refund will be made within 45 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
* 75% Refund will be made within 30 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
* 50% Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): Terms& Conditions:-
No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
Room allocation is done by the hotel depending upon availability at the time of check-in in the category of room as specified on your confirmation voucher.
No refund shall be claimed, if the services & amenities of hotel were not up to your expectations, it will be considered on case to case basis.
Other Terms and Conditions
Vamos Go Travels reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels flights, cancellation re-routing of flights, closure of entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds compensation claims arising out of this.
COVID-19 RELATED TERMS & CONDITIONS:
User agrees that due to recent outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic, which has been declared as a national disaster by the Government of India, there may be instances, where the end service provider either cancels the booking or refuses to provide the services, as agreed with the User, by assigning or not assigning any specific reason for such refusal. Refusal of service may be due to the reasons including but not limited to the User:
• exhibiting any symptoms associated with COVID 19.
• refusing to comply with safety advisories, like wearing protective gear, complying with social distancing norms etc.
• suffering of any ailment making the User vulnerable to the virus
• posing a threat to the health and safety of others
In such cases VGT will assume no liability for the refusal of service by the end service provider. The User also agrees that refund, if any, for such bookings will be processed by VGT to the User subject to receipt of the same from the end service provider.
User further understands that due to the outbreak of COVID-19, the Central Government through its ministries, State Governments and statutory bodies have may come up with detailed set of guidelines or standard operating procedure (SOP) that a traveller will have to follow in order to undertake the travel.
The User agrees to abide with all such guidelines SOP while undertaking any travel. Failure to abide by such detailed set of guidelines SOP, may lead to a situation where the service provider or any person authorized by the Central Government, State Government or statutory body may disallow the User to undertake the travel. In such circumstances, VGT will not be held liable for such refusal to travel and refund, if any, shall be strictly as per the terms of the service provider.
User understands that the Central Government, State Governments and various other bodies, may mandate downloading of Arogya Setu App or submitting a self- declaration form prior to entering a transit point like airport, railway station etc. or at the time of checking-in for a flight, into a hotel etc. Accordingly, the User must ensure downloading of Arogya Setu App on their smartphones or provide any other alternate such as self-declaration when demanded.
User undertakes that all bookings are subject to certain minimum medical wellbeing criteria specified by the Govt. appropriate authority from time to time. User should have no medical history of the COVID-19 virus 28 days before the date of scheduled travel, especially in case of inbound travel. In this regard the User may be required to furnish a medical proof or health declaration in a applicable format.
• Cancellation before 30 days of start date will be charged processing fee equivalent to Rs. 4,000 per room OR 20% Of Total Package Which Ever is higher.
• Cancellations between 16 days to 30 days before start date, 35% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
• Cancellations between 10 days to 15 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention
• Cancellations made within 10 days of start date, entire tour cost shall be charged as retention.
• Above policy may vary during peak season and any changes will be communicated prior to confirmation.