After breakfast drive to Chandigarh. On arrival tour the city the skyline of Chandigarh. Visit The Lake Sukhna, Rose Garden,showcasing Varieties of flowers, Rock garden, Creations ,made from the waste, curated by Nek Chand & Open Hand, the city emblem. Later Proceed to Shimla. Rest of the evening at leisure. Dinner & Overnight at hotel.
After Breakfast, Morning city tour visiting Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, Kufri. Evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla town - The Mall & The Ridge. Dinner & Overnight at hotel.
Full day excursion visiting Tibetan Monastery and Vashisht Hot spring bath, Rohtang Pass -(tourist spot in himalaya having snow round the year) is the most visited tourist spot in Himalaya. (Upto Snow Line in case Rohtang is closed due to snow fall) Evening return to hotel .Dinner & overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, transfer to Dharamshala, It popularly known as the "Queen of the Hills", Dharamsala is now the seat of His Holiness, the Dalai Lama. After the Chinese conquest of his country, Dharamsala is evocative of the imperial days in places like Mcleod Ganj and Forsythe Ganj. Visit Dal lake, Mcleod ganj, chamunda Devi Temple, Kangra Art museum, Kangra Fort etc. Overnight at hotel.
After Early Breakfast Drive to Amritsar. Visit Jalianwalan Bagh- A historical monument that tells the sad story of mass killing during the independence movement in India, Jalianwallah Bagh. Here lies the memorial of the martyrs of the 1919 massacre by British General Dyer. Evening visit Indo-Pak Wagah Border- it is an interesting experience especially at sunset when the 'Retreat' ceremony takes place with the BSF on the Indian Side of the Border. The changing of the guards and the ceremonial lowering of the flags ceremony is carried out with great pomp. Visit the Golden Temple. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast Visit Qutub Minar, the world's tallest brick minaret with a height of 72.5 meters (237.8 ft). The Qutub Minar comprises several superposed flanged and cylindrical shafts, separated by balconies carried on Mugarnas corbels. Visit the Humayun’s Tomb – one of the best preserved Mughal monuments in Delhi. Visit Red Fort – the colossal citadel built in red stone. Visit Jama Masjid is the largest mosque in India, the southern minaret of which offers a splendid view of the Meena bazaar, Red Fort, Chandani Chowk. Evening Departure transfer to Airport.
» Terms : 1. This is per pax rate in Usd
2. Full amount to be deposited before the tour starts.
3. Cancellation of booking is subject to the rules & regulation of the hotel & our service charges are concerned by hand on such cancellation.
4. Postponement of date will be treated as cancellation and will be subject to availability.
5. If the desired hotel is not available due to any reason whatsoever, we reserve the right to shift our customer to similar hotel.
6. No Refund will be granted on cancellation of hotel/ package.
7. Intrip Travel Solutions will not be responsible for any loss or damage to person or any kind of issue faced during tour, its compulsory to intimate us during that time of tour only, so that it can be rectified. After the tour is complete, we are not liable for any kind of refund.
8. Check in Time will be 12 PM, if client need room early then it will be as per availability at hotel.