» Payment Terms & Methods: * 50% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost.
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
» Cancellation & Refund Policy: * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount ies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
* Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
1. If the Helicopter does not operate due to bad weather, technical or any other unforeseen reasons, we will not be responsible for any financial loss that may be incurred by the passengers due to this. However, they may offer the passengers an option to travel the next day. In such cases, the passengers would have to pay Rs. 1000 for the vehicle retention for 1 extra Helicopter operate night and will also have to pay for their hotel accommodation for an extra night. In case the passenger is unable to perform the Helicopter journey due to the above-mentioned reasons, they are entitled to a full refund of ticket amount, as per terms and conditions by Helicopter Operators.
2. The Helicopter Travel is subject to all the terms and conditions mentioned on the Helicopter Tickets. Also, The passengers are requested to read them carefully.
3. Only One handbag weighing a maximum of 5kg per passenger is allowed.
4. At the time of booking we require the following details:
a Full Name and Gender of all passenger.
b Full address and Phone Number of all families.
c Details of ID card and No. that would be carried by the passenger in whose name booking is being made.
4. Following documents are accepted as valid Photo IDs except for Pan Card: Valid Passport/Driving License/Election Card/Photo Id issued by Govt. /PSU and School Photo ID Please carry all originals and 02 photocopy/Xerox as well.
5. Children below 13 years and Senior Citizens above 75 years are not allowed to undertake Amarnath Yatra.
6. Name of relative to be nominated for insurance purpose.
7. Medical Certificate with doctor seal and signature. Medical Formalities are compulsory for Amarnath Yatra Registration & must be done through government doctors/officials only.
8. Ticket timing of the tickets is depending on the helicopter service provider as the availability of the slot.