Best 15 Days Kochi Romantic Vacation Package
Price (per person)
Calicut Airport Pick Up -
You will be welcomed and assisted by our representative at the Airport / Railway Station and proceed to your hotel. After check-in to your hotel you can go for sightseeing tour to Calicut. You can visit Calicut beach, Kappad beach, Vasco Da Gama Museum and Mananchira square after that you can go for Calicut city tour.
Calicut To Wayanad -
Today after breakfast you can check out from the hotel and proceed to Wayanad. On the way you can visit Viewpoint and Chain tree. On arrival check-in to your resort/hotel. You can visit Pookot Lake where you can enjoy Boating through the lake.
Wayanad Sightseeing -
After breakfast you can visit few of Wayanad, Banasura Sagar Dam where you can enjoy boating. After lunch you can proceed to visit Kuruva Island.
After Breakfast you can visit remaining sightseeings of Wayanad including Edakkal Caves and Muthanga wildlife sanctuary. On the way back at evening you can visit Jain Temple.
Wayanad To Cochin -
After breakfast check-out from hotel and proceed to Cochin. On arrival check-in to your hotel at Cochin. Rest of the free for leisure.
Cochin Sightseeing -
After breakfast you can go for a sightseeing tour to Cochin. At Fort Cochin you will find historical places such as St. Francis Church, Jewish Synagogue, Santa Cruz Basilica, Mattancherry Palace, Chinese Fishing Net and Beach. If you wish you can visit Tripunithura Hill Palace and proceed to Marine Drive and Ernakulam City for Shopping.
Cochin To Munnar4. 5hrs -
After breakfast you can check out of your hotel and proceed to Munnar. The drive through beautiful high range roads will be a memorable experience. . On the way some of the places you can visit are Cheeyappara Waterfalls, Valara Waterfalls, and Spice Plantation. On arrival check in to your Hotel/Resort, Enjoy the facilities and relax for the rest of the day or continue sightseeing.
Munnar Sightseeing -
After breakfast you will begin your sightseeing tour to Munnar. Your chauffeur has extensive knowledge of the area and will guide you to the local sightseeing points which can include Eravikulam National ParkRajamala, Tea Museum and Hydel Park.
Munnar Sightseeing -
Today you will visit the rest of Munnar’s interesting places, riding through the hills covered in bright green tea gardens will be one of the highlight of this tour. You can visit Mattupetty Lake and Dam, Echo Point, Photo point, Kundala Lake and Top Station. Optional Activities :- Off road Jeep Safaris to Kolukkumalai and Elephant Lake, Speed boating at Mattupetty Lake, Rock Climbing, Trekking, Kalaripayattu Martial Arts, Kathakali, Fun Forest, Elephant ride and Horse riding.
Munnar To Thekkady4 Hrs -
After breakfast and checkout from Munnar you will proceed to Thekkady through the western ghat mountains. On your way you will see spice plantations and tea gardens. After reaching Thekkady and checking in to your Hotel/Resort you can relax and enjoy the facilities or do more sightseeing. Optional Activities: – Night Trekking, Jungle Scout
Thekkady To Alleppey Houseboat4. 5 Hrs -
Today you will drive to Alleppey for your houseboat Cruise. The Cruise starts at 12 midday, You will be welcomed on board with a refreshing drink by your personal crew. During your cruise you will be served Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast. After Breakfast at 9 am you will leave the houseboat.
Alleppey To Kovalam3. 5 Hrs -
After breakfast check out from your houseboat and proceed to Kovalam, On the way you can visit Krishnapuram Palace. After check in to your Hotel/ Resort at Kovalam you can relax and enjoy the facilities of Hotel/Resort or you can visit Kovalam Beaches.
Today you can start a sightseeing tour of Kovalam and Trivandrum. You can visit the famous Padmanabhaswamy Temple Special Dress Code, Napier Museum, Zoo, Chithra Art Gallery, Kanakakunnu Palace and Planetarium.
Trivandrum Drop -
Today you will check out from your hotel / resort and proceed to Trivandrum Airport/Railway Station. As you leave for your home we wish you happy memories of the time you spend with us in Kerala.
Terms and Conditions
- keyboard_double_arrow_right * 100% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right * Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right * Retention Amount ies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right * Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right INCLUSIONS
- keyboard_double_arrow_right Assistance at Airport/Railway Station/Bus Stand.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right Driver’s Allowance, toll, parking, and road tax and fuel charges.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right Transportation and sightseeing at all destinations in A/c car with multilingual Chauffeur.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right Accommodation in 1 Double room for two people with breakfast at all Hotels/Resorts and all meals in houseboat.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right EXCLUSIONS
- keyboard_double_arrow_right All personal expenses and service tips.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right Entrance fees and fares at all sightseeing places.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right All optional activities described in your itinerary.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right Health insurance or expenses arising from medical problems.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right Expenses arising due to HarthalsFlash strikes, Flight delays and any other circumstances beyond our control.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right CONDITIONS
- keyboard_double_arrow_right Advance payment requested for confirmation of tour.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right Houseboat cruise time from 1200 noon till 1730 hrs. And next day 0800 hrs till 0900 hrs.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right A/c will be operated on the houseboat from 2100 hrs until 0600 hrs the following morning.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right Use of vehicle and drivers from 0800 hrs till 2000 hrs only requested for safety and comfort of the Guest and Chauffeur.
Tour Package by
Member Since 2018