On arrival Amritsar you will meet your assisted and drive for hotel on arrival check in hotel after fresh up visit Golden Temple, Jillian Walla Bagh and Bagha Border ceremony dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Half Day local sightseeing of Manali "HADIMBA TEMPLE" Built in 1553 with a superbly crafted four tiered pagoda roof, it is famous for its exquisitely carved doorway. "CLUB HOUSE" The Club House with its comprehensive facilities that include a roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar and restaurant makes wonderful outing for the day." Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar, The Mall Road and "VASHIST" Well known for its hot springs. There are old temples dedicated to the sage Vashisth and to Lord Rama.
Day 5 : Manali - Rohtang Pass + Solang Valley (up to snow line)
After breakfast visit to Rohtang Pass/ Snow Point (Situated about 51 km from Manali town at an altitude of 4,111 meters (13,400 ft.) on the highway to Keylong, is Rohtang Pass. Here one sees the majesty of the mountains at its height and splendor. At the top of the Pass the air seems to glitter against the snow as you look down over herringboned ridges into the Lahaul Valley), visit Solang Valley and , Enjoy skiing, paragliding and other adventurous activities (Cost not included), Return to hotel by evening, Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel
Day 6 : Manali - Kullu Valley - Shimla (265 Kms/8-9 Hrs)
After breakfast check out hotel from Manali, proceed to Shimla by car, arrive Shimla in the evening, on the way visit Kullu Shawl factory, Mini Vaishno Devi Temple, Hanogi Mata Mandir, Pandoh Dam and Sundernaggar Lake. On arrival check in to respected hotel, dinner and rest overnight at hotel.
After breakfast check out hotel transfer to lift, visit The Mall road, Scandal Point, the world famous international Gaiety Theater, the Ridge and Lakkad Bazaar. After that drive to Naina Devi, on arrival check in to hotel dinner and rest overnight at hotel.
* transport cost may vary depending upon the no. of persons. * Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
* Payment Terms and Methods
» Terms : 1. To confirm the package only 30% of the total tour package cost must deposited in Our Company’s Account with screenshot. After receiving the payment a booking voucher will be issued to you who ensure the Hotel, Cab/ Volvo and other services & must be carried during your Journey. The Remaining 70% of the Payment must be submitted on the very first day in Manali, in a form of cash only at Manali Head office.
2. Cancellation & Refund Policy :
• 30 days prior to departure of the tour, advance amount is non refundable, advance will be charged.
• 30 days to 15 days prior to departure of the tour 50% of total tour cost.
• 14 days to 07 days prior to departure of the tour 75% of total tour cost.
• 07 days to 01 days prior to departure of the tour 100% of total tour cost.
• There will be no refund for no shows
3. Check in time in hotel is 12:00 noon. (Early check in is subject to availability) & Check out time of the hotel is 10:00 am