||price per adult on twin sharing basis (₹)
||price of 2 adults on twin sharing basis (₹)
|Total Cost(incl. tax)
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Terms : * Air Fare / Train fare.
* Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks.
* Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
* Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
* Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
* Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
* GST EXTRA 4.50%
package cost not valid on long weekend
|Delhi||white klove /similar ||Deluxe|
|Agra ||taj vilas /similar ||Deluxe|
|jaipur ||Royal view /similar ||Deluxe|
|Jodhpur ||Ar exelency/similar ||Deluxe|
|udaipur ||udai palace /similar ||Deluxe|
- Driver allowance
- toll parking
- state taxes
- * Air Fare / Train fare. * Personal expenses such as laundry
- telephone calls
- tips & gratuity
- mineral water
- soft & hard drinks. * Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle
- other than mentioned in the itinerary. * Entrance Fees & Guide charges. * Any cost arising due to natural calamities like
- road blockage
- political disturbances (strikes)
- etc (to be borne by the client
- which is directly payable on the spot). * Any increase in taxes or fuel price
- leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements
- which may come into effect prior to departure. * GST EXTRA 4.50%
Day wise Travel Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrival at Delhi
Upon your arrival in Delhi, your driver will greet you at Delhi Airport/Railway station and transfer you to your Hotel. Check in and Rest of the day is at your leisure and rest. Stay overnight at the hotel in Delhi.
Day 2 : Delhi to Agra (250 Kms/ 4-5 hrs)
Early morning after breakfast proceed at 0900 hrs towards Agra. On reaching Agra, check in to Hotel and after some refreshment; proceed further to visit Tajmahal and Agra Fort. In the evening visit the local market of Agra as Agra is famous for its sweets known as "Agra Petha". Return back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3 : Agra to Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri (240 kms/ 5 hrs)
After breakfast drive to Jaipur the pink city by 0830 hrs. Enroute stop at UNESCO World Heritage red sandstone complex of Fatehpur Sikri built in 1569 by Emperor Akbar and abandoned 15 years later due to water scarcity. Visit Buland Darwaza, Diwan-e-aam,diwan-e-khas. Then continue to Jaipur. On arrival check-in at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4 : Jaipur City Tour
After breakfasts proceed to cover city attraction covering Amber Fort. Enjoy Feel like a maharaja from the past as you ride up to Amber Fort on an elephant outfitted with traditional Indian draperies. Later visit Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar (observatory), and City Palace & Museum. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5 : Jaipur to Jodhpur (400 Km / 8 -9 hrs) Via Ajmer Pushkar
After breakfast transfer to Jodhpur. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Jodhpur.
Day 6 : Jodhpur City Tour
After breakfast start for Jodhpur city tour. Covering Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum, Mehrangarh Fort- situated on a low sandstone hill. Within the fort visit Moti Mahal and Phool Mahal. Also visit Jaswant Thada - an imposing marble cenotaph built in memory of Maharaja Jaswant Singh II around 1899, Kaylana Lake and Mandore Garden. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jodhpur.
Day 7 : Jodhpur to Udaipur via Ranakpur (260 Km / 4 hrs)
After breakfast transfer to Udaipur. Enroute visit Ranakpur Chaumukha Temple built in 1439. This marble temple has 29 halls supported by 1444 pillars. On arrival check-in to your hotel. In the evening take a breathtaking boat tour over the picturesque Lake Pichola (at your own cost) to admire the royal buildings around the Lake and enjoy the scenic sunset view. From the lake you have a wonderful view of the City Palace stretching along the east bank, while the south bank has pleasant gardens running down to the waterside. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 8 : Udaipur City Tour
After breakfast start for Udaipur city tour. Visiting Fateh Sagar, Maharana Pratap Memorial, take a photo stop at Nehru Garden, Sehelion-Ki-Bari - Queen's resort for their friends, Sukhadia Circle (Drive Pass), Bhartiya Lok kala Museum - a museum of folk and art, it displays a rich collection of folk dresses, ornaments, puppets, masks, dolls. After that visit City Palace -The largest palace complex of Rajasthan, Jagdish Temple built by Maharana Jagat Singh and is dedicated to Lord Vishnu & Gulab Bagh. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 9 : Udaipur to Delhi
After breakfast check out from hotel and drive back to Delhi later proceed in Delhi check-into hotel. Overnight stay in Delhi hotel.
Day 10 : Delhi Departs
Morning after breakfast check-out from hotel and as per time in hand arrange the Local sightseeing of Delhi evening transfer to Delhi Airport/Railway Station for your onward journey…