- Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
- British India ambiance.
- Popular honeymoon destination.
- Breath-taking view of snow-capped mountains.
- Kalka Shimla Toy Train is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Close to Kullu, Manali other summer destinations of Himachal Pradesh.
- Best to make a road trip.
Image Source: upload.wikimedia
- Located 153 km away.
- Ideal for a religious retreat.
- Close to Kullu, one of the most visited tourist places in Himachal.
- Has religious importance for Hindus and Sikhs.
- Hosts hot springs which attract lots of tourists.
- The Lord Ram temple is a major attraction. Its history is engraved on its walls.
- Shri Gurunanak Dev Ji Gurudwara and Lord Shiva temple are famous.
- Drive through Parvati Valley near Bhuntar.
Image Source: wikimedia
Planning a holiday this season? Enquire and get best deals, save upto 20% with our partner agents