Grand Kerala Tour 10 Days
Price (per person)
After Breakfast proceeds for full day sightseeing trip for Munnar – covering some of the major sightseeing – Mattupetti Lake & Dam, Echo Point, Visit Rajamala Eravikulam National Park - open as per the directions by the forest authorities, the best place to see NilgiriTahr Hermitragus Hilarious- the mountain goat of South India, considering the ecological faunal, floral, geo-morphological and zoological significant, Tea Museum & Tea Plantation. Kundalay Dam, Pothenmedu View Point, Tea Estate, Rose Garden, Photo Point, Honey Bee Tree, Blossom Park, etc are some of the highlights of the sightseeing. Shopping & overnight stay at Munnar.
Munnar To Thekkady
Morning proceeds to Thekkady. By noon at Thekkady. Then proceed to Periyar Lake around which the sanctuary is built, for boating cost extra. This is the only sanctuary in India where you can have the unique experience of viewing the wildlife at close quarters from the safety of a boat. There you can see Tigers, Elephants, Deer, etc. Visit Spice Plantation where you can shop exotic spices, Malluperiyar Dam. Stay in Thekkady.
Thekkady To Madurai - 03 Hrs
After Breakfast, check out and proceed to Madurai. Arrive Madurai. Check into the hotel. After Lunch proceed for a Visit to Gandhi Museum and Later Meenakshi Amman Temple. Overnight stay in Madurai.
Madurai To Rameswaram
After breakfast, Check out and Transfer to Rameswaram. On the way cover Indra Gandhi Bridge & amp; Dr Abdul Kalam Museum. Arrive Rameshwaram. On arrival Check in at Hotel and have Lunch. Visit Dhanushkoti Beach, Vibhishan Temple, Panch Mukhi Hanuman Temple, Sitatheertham, Ramachandra Temple, and Ramanatha swami Temple.
Rameswaram To Kanyakumari 05 Hours
After Breakfast, check out and proceed to Kanyakumari - the southern tip of the Indian sun continent. Kanyakumari is located at the southern tip of the Indian subcontinent. With an area of 1672 sq km. Kanyakumari occupies 1. 29% of the total extent of Tamil Nadu. The district name is spelled as & Kanniyakumari in official records which are in tune with the spoken name of the district in Tamil language. The District is bound by Tirunelveli District on the North and the east. The South Eastern boundary is the Gulf of Munnar. On the South and the South West, the boundaries are the Indian Ocean and the Arabian Sea. On the West and North West, it is bound by Kerala. On arrival Check into the hotel. Have Lunch and after lunch Visit Vivekananda Rock Memorial and witness the majestic sunset. "
Kanyakumari To Kovalam
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and take a transfer to Kovalam. Check-in at Hotel. Kovalam is an evergreen and pleasant climatic beach resort, it’s a dreamland for tourists all over the world. With high rock promontory and a calm bay of blue waters, this beach paradise creates a unique moonlit night. The warm and clean ambiance by the coconut trees and the white sand bed are perfect for relaxing holidays, as the sea breeze gently plays with the waves. Visit Hawah Beach, Light House Beach, Ashoka Beach, and Kovalam Beach. Later back to the Hotel and Overnight stay at Kovalam.
Trivandrum Local Sightseeing
The morning after Breakfast, visit Trivandrum Sightseeing. Main Sightseeing places are Padmanabhaswami Temple, The Napier Museum, Kuthiramalika Palace Museum, Science & Technology Museum, Sree Chitra Art Gallery, Zoological Park, Kanakakunnu Palace, Planetarium, etc. Later return to the Hotel and Overnight stay at Kovalam.
Kovalam - Alleppey
The morning after breakfast drive to Alleppey. Some of the most popular tourist attractions of this serene land are Alappuzha Beach, Mullakkal Temple, CSI Christ Church, the old lighthouse, and Punnamada Lake. On arrival check into the Hotel. You can also enjoy the Motor Boat Ride on own. Overnight stay in Hotels.
Alleppey To Cochin Drop
After breakfast proceed to LuLu Mall for the rest of the time for shopping and leisure. LuLu Mall is the largest mall in India in terms of Area. Today transferred to Airport/ Station on my own. In this way, the Kerala tour ends by giving exciting memories to relish for lifelong.
Terms and Conditions
- keyboard_double_arrow_right * 25% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right * Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right * Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right Cost Includes:
- keyboard_double_arrow_right • Accommodation on Twin/ Double Sharing Basis.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right • Meal Plan - Breakfast at Hotels.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right • Private A/c Vehicle for Transfers & Sightseeings. A/c will be Switch off during Hilly Driving
- keyboard_double_arrow_right • All Permit Fees & Hotel Taxes as per Itinerary.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right • Rates are Valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right Notes:
- keyboard_double_arrow_right •GST is inclusive if in case no GST Invoice is required.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right •Many more options are available & customizable if required.
Tour Package by
Member Since 2010