Ecstatic 4 Days Pachmarhi Mountain Trip Package
Price (per person)
Pipariya - Pachmarhi
Arrive at the nearest railway head to Pachmarhi, Pipariya railway station. Meet our tour representative who helps you with an assisted transfer to Pachmarhi. The road journey is of around an hour. On the way, treat your eyes to the wonderful views of the surroundings.
After breakfast we will visit the most popular attractions of Pachmarhi such as Priyadarshini Forsyth Point - around 5 km from the town this popular view point offers stunning views of the surroundings along with memorable sunset views; Bee Fall- a 35 m high popular waterfall, it is ideal for nature-lovers; Handi Khoh- a huge ravine with thick woodland and a cliff of 300 feet which is known to have connection with Lord Shiva and Fairy pool.
In the morning enjoy jeep safari in Satpura national park. Later take back the best experience, walk down this green destination in the morning and enjoy the scenic beauty. Later, continue with sightseeing at Chhota Mahadeo a small trek takes you to this old temple that is dedicated to Lord Shiva, Jata Shankar a natural cave in deep ravine with lingam-shaped stalagmite.
Pachmarhi - Pipariya - Departure
The tour ends here today. Proceed to Pipariya railway station. Board and head for the onward journey.
- restaurantBreakfast + Dinner
Terms and Conditions
- keyboard_double_arrow_right * 30% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right * Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right * Retention Amount ies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right * Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
Tour Package by
Member Since 2018