Arrival to Zurich to Lucerne via Euro Rail
Welcome to Swiss Holidays. Today, you will be picked up from airport in private to transfer to Zurich Station. Upon reaching station, Board Euro Rail train toLucerne using your Swiss Pass(2nd Class). Further, check-in to hotel and Relax. Overnight stay at Lucerne.
Full Mount Titlis Day Tour from Lucerne
After Breakfast, Experience Mount Titlis’ dramatic summit on a full-day excursion from Lucerne.
• Full-day Mount Titlis tour from Lucerne
• On the way you can Explore Lucerne’s Old Town and see landmarks including the Kapellbrücke and Jesuit Church on your own
• Travel to Mt Titlis in the Swiss Alps and take a revolving cable car to the summit
• Take a chairlift ride on Ice Flyer or slide down the Glacier Park snow slide
• Walk over Europe’s highest suspension bridge for more phenomenal views from Mt Titlis
Mt Jungfraujoch Top of Europe Day Trip from Interlaken
Enhance your experience of Jungfrau’s Alpine majesty on an exhilarating full-day excursion from Interlaken to the Top of Europe. Travel by Euro Rail through spectacular Swiss scenery to the village of Grindelwald.
Board a cogwheel train up the Jungfraujoch pass and arrive at Europe’s highest railway station, known as the ’Top of Europe’. Absorb magnificent panoramas of snow-capped Alpine spires from a height of 11,333 feet (3,454m); gaze at the jagged peak of Europe’s largest glacier; and explore a fairytale ice palace.
Interlaken to Montreux via Euro Rail (Golden Pass Panoramic view Line)
Today after breakfast, Take a Euro Rail from InterlakenOST toMontreux .First ,the Bern–Lötschberg–Simplon railways (BLS) is the train between Interlaken Ost and Zweisimmen and further the Chemin de ferMontreux–OberlandBernois (MOB) is the train between Zweisimmen and Montreux.
Further, check in to hotel and relax. Overnight stay at hotel in Montreux. .
Glacier 3000 Excursion trip
Today, after breakfast, boad a train from Montreuxand you can go via train to Gstaad; or train to Les Diablerets via Aigle; then bus from Gstaad or Les Diablerets to the stop called "Col-du-Pillon, Glacier 3000". Going via Les Diablerets is sometimes faster. From the scenic town of Gstaad a beautiful journey up to the vast Glacier 3000.
Transfer to Paris, France
Today, after breakfast , head to Montreux Station and take a train to Lausanne and then to Paris via TGV, Arrive at the city of Lights. Further check in to hotel. Stay in Leisure.
Transfer to Paris City : Paris Hop on Hop off Sightseeing Combo : Sightseeing Bus&Siene River Cruise
Today after breakfast, you will be transferred to Hotel in Paris City from Disneyland.
• Combine a sightseeing bus with a Seine River Cruise
• Perfect overview of the city for first-time visitors to Paris
• Hop-on hop-off at only the stops that interest you
• This tour allows you to explore Paris at your own pace
» Payment Terms & Methods: *20% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost » Cancellation & Refund Policy: * 100% Refund will be made within 60 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation. * 75% Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation. * 50% Refund will be made within 45 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): • Hotel pick up &drop-off
• Food and drinks, unless specified Gratuities (optional)
• Winter Clothes