As you land in Paris, you will be welcomed by one of our representatives. After that, you will be escorted to your hotel where you will go through the check-in formalities. You will have rest of the day for your leisure. Either you can go for sightseeing of nearby places or spend the day at leisure in your room also.
Have a delicious breakfast at the hotel, and later get ready for a visit to one of the world’s wonder Eiffel Tower. This day of your Paris tour itinerary is dedicated to the Eiffel tower. Reach to the top of the tower and enjoy the scenic and magnificent view of the city from the highest point of the city. Enjoy the remaining day at leisure. Later in the evening return to your hotel to sleep off at night.
Kick start your day with a early morning hearty breakfast at the hotel. Get ready to do some fun activities at the magical kingdom of Disneyland. You will have tickets for explore the world of Disney along with the group or alone. After exploring all the day, you will be treated with a delicious dinner in one of the finest restaurants. In the late evening you will be dropped at your hotel for a comfy overnight stay.
On the day 4 of your Paris tour itinerary you will be visiting the famous Louvre Museum. Have a scrumptious breakfast in the morning, afterward step out to visit Museum. You will be provided tickets or passes to the museum by our representative. You can also avail the facility of Audio Guide for the better understanding of the History of Place. While exploring the museum, you will get to see world’s famous panting-The Mona Lisa. After the visit, you will be taken back to the hotel for a cozy sleep at night.
Time has arrive to say god bye to Paris, as this of your paris tour itinerary you will be heading back to your home with loads of memories of this fine tour. After having succulent breakfast, check out from the hotel, and our representative will drop you at the Paris airport. Now you will make your journey back to your home.
» Payment Terms & Methods: *25% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost » Cancellation & Refund Policy: * 75% Refund will be made within 30 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation. * 25% Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation. * 0% Refund will be made within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): Payment Policy:
• Min. 25% advance cost has to be made for booking confirmation.
• 30 days or more before departure 25% of the total cost.
• 29 – 20 days before departure 50% of the total cost.
• Within 20 days 100% of the total cost.
• Group booking Flight confirmation as per airline policy.
• Cancellation stage: 31 or more days prior to departure.
• 25% of the package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 31 or more days before departure.
• Cancellation stage: 22 to 30 days prior to departure.
• 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 22 to 30 days before departure.
• Cancellation stage: 15 to 21 days prior to departure
• 75% of the package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 15 to 21 days before departure.
• Cancellation stage: Within 15 days before departure.
• 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 15 days before departure.