Plan A Trip
contact agent
enquire now
2 Nights & 3 Days Kanyakumari Tour Package
2 Nights & 3 Days Kanyakumari Tour Package

2 Nights & 3 Days Kanyakumari Tour Package

5 (19 Reviews)
₹7,700

Price (per person)

3 Days

Duration

Customized

Tour Type

contact agent
enquire now

Itinerary

Day 1

Kanyakumari

-

Treebo Trip Umaiyyal 3

Suchindram Temple
Saibaba Temple
Vattakottai Fort
Vivekananda Rock Memorial

Upon arrival at Trivandrum airport, our agent/’s representative will meet you and guide you from there. From here, you will be transfer to the respective hotel in Kanyakumari. On reaching, check-in to the hotel and freshen up in your room. After some relaxation, get ready for a local sightseeing in Kanyakumari. You will visit famous temples like Suchindram Temple and Saibaba Temple, and seek blessings. Also, you will explore many interesting places like Vattakottai Fort and Vivekananda Rock Memorial. After that, you can enjoy at Kanyakumari beach and spend some leisure time over there. After that, come back to the hotel for overnight stay.

Day 2

Kanyakumari

+
Day 3

Kanyakumari

+

Highlights

  • Suchindram Temple and Saibaba Temple
  • Vattakottai Fort and Vivekananda Rock Memorial
  • Kanyakumari beach
  • Padmanabhapuram Palace
  • Udaygiri fort, and Thirparappu Waterfalls
  • Thiruvattar Adikesava Perumal Temple and Mathur Hanging

Inclusions

  • Breakfast
  • Transfers
  • Accommodation
  • Sightseeing

Accommodation

Place Hotel Star Days
Kanyakumari Treebo Trip Umaiyyal 3 Day 1
Kanyakumari Treebo Trip Umaiyyal 3 Day 2

Terms and Conditions

  • 25% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost.
  • 75% Refund will be made within working 30 days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
  • 25% Refund will be made within working 15 days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
  • Payment Policy: • Min. 25% advance cost has to be made for booking confirmation. • 30 days or more before departure 25% of total cost. • 29 – 20 days before departure 50% of total cost. • Within 20 days 100% of total cost. • Group booking/Flight confirmation as per airline policy. Cancellation Policy: • Cancellation stage: 31 or more days prior to departure. • 25% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 31 or more days before departure. • Cancellation stage: 22 to 30 days prior to departure. • 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 22 to 30 days before departure. • Cancellation stage: 15 to 21 days prior to departure • 75% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 15 to 21 days before departure. • Cancellation stage: Within 15 days before departure. • 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 15 days before departure.

Durations

3 Days/ 2 Nights
contact agent
enquire now
Tour's Destination

Tour Package by

Tripzio

Tripzio

Member Since 2017

77

Trips

5

19 Reviews

81

Months

contact agent

Review

5/5
Excellent
(19 Ratings & 19 Reviews)
Excellent
13
Very Good
5
Average
1
Poor
0
Terrible
0
19 Reviews - Showing 1 to 3
Anonymous
04 Sep 2019 01:00 PM
we took package from holiday global savers and they did their best. Raj fullfilled all his commitments. Good. I'll recommend them
Anonymous
04 Sep 2019 12:24 PM
I did last minute booking with holiday global savers and they provide me the best deal
Anonymous
15 Nov 2019 07:46 PM
i booked my package from this site. rajshekhar was our agent who was very cooperative and planned our trip precisely. we did not face any difficulty throughout our trip.

Similar Tour Packages

Similar Places

Tour Packages For kanyakumari

calendar-event-busy