Day 02: Delhi-Jibhi Local Sightseeing - Chehni Fort Meal Plan : Breakfast & Dinner After Breakfast drive to visit and visit Jibhi village & water fall by evening return to your hotel. This morning after breakfast Proceed for a historic tour. Travel 6km by cab and start a 10m short hiking toward famous Shringa Rishi Temple a Kath kuni architect, take your time here for memorable clicking and go ahead for next 20m hiking for the famous British time Chehni Fort this is also an old Himachal Kath kuni architect of seven stories. From total 12 stories 5 stories were damaged in 1950 earthquake but the remaining 7 stories may also amaze you. In evening back to camps overnight stay.
Day 03: JIBHI - JALORI PASS – Shoja - Jibhi Meal Plan: Breakfast & Dinner Second day after breakfast start your journey toward Jalori Pass (3120m). Enjoy the breath taking view of Jalori pass and leave the cab at Jalori pass and start a 5km level trek for the famous Serolsar Lake. This divine lake is abode of regional goddess “Mata Buddhi Nagin”. Jalori Pass, at an altitude 3120m is one of the steepest passes to drive in Himachal separating Kullu valley and Shimla Valley. Spend some time at the pass to explore beautiful mountains, take some pictures. You can also trek to Serolsar Lake which is just 5 kms away from Jalroi pass at easy walk able distance. It will take you around one and half hour to reach to the lake. After that return back to your guest house in Jibhi.
Day 04: Jibhi - Tirthan Valley, Meal Plan: Breakfast & Dinner, Tithan Valley. Hire a guide and walk in the Great Himalayan National Park (GHNP) to see waterfalls nearby. Spend some time at the fall and drive to Thirthan riverside point.
» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): Payment Policy:
• Min. 25% advance cost has to be made for booking confirmation.
• 30 days or more before departure 25% of total cost.
• 29 – 20 days before departure 50% of total cost.
• Within 20 days 100% of total cost.
• Group booking Flight confirmation as per airline policy.
• Cancellation stage: 31 or more days prior to departure.
• 25% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 31 or more days before departure.
• Cancellation stage: 22 to 30 days prior to departure.
• 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 22 to 30 days before departure.
• Cancellation stage: 15 to 21 days prior to departure
• 75% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 15 to 21 days before departure.
• Cancellation stage: Within 15 days before departure.
• 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 15 days before departure.
NOTE : Hotel might be change according to the rooms availability but star category remain same.