7 nights & 8 Days Kerala Honeymoon tour package with Kumarakom, Alleppey, Thekkady, Athirapally and Cherai 7 nights & 8 Days Kerala Honeymoon tour package with Kumarakom, Alleppey, Thekkady, Athirapally and Cherai 2

7 nights & 8 Days Kerala Honeymoon tour package with Kumarakom, Alleppey, Thekkady, Athirapally and Cherai

₹34500 /pax
8 days tour
Enquire
Enquire about this package
Call
Contact agent now
Message
Send message to agent
SMS Me
SMS me contact details

7 nights & 8 Days Kerala Honeymoon tour package with Kumarakom, Alleppey, Thekkady, Athirapally and Cherai

Day wise Itinerary
Day 1 : cochin

Welcome in Kerala, this is the first day of your Kerala Honeymoon package. On the arrival at Cochin airport, you will be picked up by the driver and enjoy the two hour drive from Cochin to Kumarakom. Enjoy the sightseeing in Kumarakom. Explore the backwaters and shores of Vembanad Lake with your loved ones. During the evening get back to your hotel for your overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : alleppey

After the breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive to Alleppey. On the arrival at Alleppey, check-in at the Kerala houseboat and have tasty lunch. Enjoy the cruising along backwaters of Alleppey and you will see beautiful lakes, lagoons, canals. In the evening, enjoy a healthy dinner and stay overnight at houseboat.
Day 3 : thekkady

After the healthy breakfast, check-out from the houseboat. Get ready for another beautiful and adventurous road trip to Thekkady. Once you checking the hotel. Enjoy a special time with your better half and stay overnight at hotel.
Day 4 : thekkady

After breakfast, it/’s time to explore the Thekkady sightseeing. Explore the Periyar Tiger Reserve and watch wildlife with very closely. After that, you will visit the Jungle safari and you can enjoy shopping in Kumily village also. Optional activities you can enjoy with the extra cost include boating in Periyar Lake, visit spice plantations, bamboo rafting, and elephant rides. In the evening, get back to the hotel and soothing overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5 : athirapally

Have a delicious breakfast; get ready to proceed to Athirapally. Check-in at the hotel and later, you will visit the famous 80 Feet high Athirapally waterfalls. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 6 : cherai

After breakfast, proceed to Cherai. Check-in at the hotel and complete the formalities. Enjoy the rest of the day with your partner.
Day 7 : cochin

Have a tasty breakfast; enjoy your day with fun-filled activities. You can visit shopping markets and also enjoy the beautiful scenic views. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 8 : trivandrum

After breakfast, this is the last day of your Kerala Honeymoon tour package. Get transfer to Trivandrum airport for your flight get back home.
Inclusions
Breakfast
» Pick-up
» Drop
» Transfers
» Accommodation
» Sightseeing
Accommodation
PlaceHotelStarDays
CochinHotel Kings Empire4 ★Day 1
Alleppeyhouseboat4 ★Day 2
ThekkadyCrown Valley Thekkady4 ★Day 3
ThekkadyCrown Valley Thekkady4 ★Day 4
AthirapallyPark regency4 ★Day 5
CheraiHoliday Hotel4 ★Day 6
CochinHotel Kings Empire4 ★Day 7
* Payment Terms and Methods
» Payment Terms & Methods: *25% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost
» Cancellation & Refund Policy:
* 75% Refund will be made within 30 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
* 25% Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
* 0% Refund will be made within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.

» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): Payment Policy:  Min. 25% advance cost has to be made for booking confirmation.  30 days or more before departure 25% of total cost.  29 – 20 days before departure 50% of total cost.  Within 20 days 100% of total cost.  Group booking Flight confirmation as per airline policy. Cancellation Policy: Payment Policy:  Min. 25% advance cost has to be made for booking confirmation.  30 days or more before departure 25% of total cost.  29 – 20 days before departure 50% of total cost.  Within 20 days 100% of total cost.  Group booking Flight confirmation as per airline policy. Cancellation Policy:  Cancellation stage: 31 or more days prior to departure.  25% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 31 or more days before departure.  Cancellation stage: 22 to 30 days prior to departure.  50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 22 to 30 days before departure.  Cancellation stage: 15 to 21 days prior to departure  75% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 15 to 21 days before departure.  Cancellation stage: Within 15 days before departure.  100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 15 days before departure.  Cancellation stage: 31 or more days prior to departure.  25% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 31 or more days before departure.  Cancellation stage: 22 to 30 days prior to departure.  50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 22 to 30 days before departure.  Cancellation stage: 15 to 21 days prior to departure  75% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 15 to 21 days before departure.  Cancellation stage: Within 15 days before departure.  100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 15 days before departure.

Tour Package by
72
Trips
5
18 Ratings
30
Months
Reviews
Trishakumarishita
4 ★
i am going to share my experience of trip to ooty-coonoor-mysore: i had three days trip in ooty, coonoor and mysore with my family. mr. rajshekhar was our agent who was very cooperative.he planned ...
Tayade.akash9
from NA, India
5 ★
awesome experience great trip in budget friendly package everything is good
Kesh rocks
from Chennai, India
5 ★
we had a very good stay and sight seeing .. raj organised the trip in a
You may like
Travel Guide
Similar tour packages
More Packages like " 7 nights & 8 Days Kerala Honeymoon tour package with Kumarakom, Alleppey, Thekkady, Athirapally and Cherai " for You
7 nights & 8 Days Kerala Honeymoon tour package with Kumarakom, Alleppey, Thekkady, Athirapally and Cherai
7 nights & 8 Days Kerala Honeymoon tour package with Kumarakom, Alleppey, Thekkady, Athirapally and Cherai
Why Hellotravel ?
  5 Lac+ Verified Ratings
  4 crore+ Happy Travelers
  27,540 Tour Packages
  10,000+ Trusted Agents
  Best Price Guarantee
SEE PACKAGES PLAN A TRIP
Choose Your Destination  
FEB
MAR
APR
MAY
JUN
JUL
AUG
SEP
OCT
NOV
DEC
JAN
7,000+
TRAVEL AGENTS
33,000+
AMAZING DEALS
33 Lacs+
HAPPY TRAVELLERS
About HelloTravel About us Contact us Privacy policy Terms Follow Us
We accept :
Copyright. All Rights Reserved
1