1. Vivanta by Taj
- Vivanta by Taj, Srinagar Price range: Rs.15,398 - Rs.21,133
- 20 km from Srinagar International Airport.
- Located 1730 m above sea level.
- Situated on the banks of the Dal Lake.
- Offers breath-taking views of the Dal Lake.
- Provides all modern amenities.
- Spreads across 6 acres, has 82 rooms and suites.
- Contemporary Kashmiri style ambiance.
- Tulip gardens can be seen en-route.
- Has restaurants and bars.
Image Source: appletourandtravels
2. The Lalit Grand Palace
- The Lalit Grand Palace, Srinagar Price range: Rs.14,837 - Rs.21,071
- Located minutes away from the Srinagar International Airport.
- It was home of the Maharajas, has been carefully restored to an ultra-luxurious hotel.
- Has 113 palatial rooms & suites, four restaurants and bars, banquet & conference halls.
- Rejuve Spa, the shopping arcade, salon, gymnasium, health club and weather swimming pool.
- Business centre, concierge service available.
Image Source: katrakashmiryatra
4. Jamal Resort
- Jamal Resort, Nishat, Srinagar Price range Rs.3,927 - Rs.7,855
- 4 km away from the Royal Spring Golf Course.
- Spread across 3 acres.
- Nishat Garden and Dal Lake minutes away.
- Has an 8000 sq ft shopping arcade in the premises.
- Landscaped garden across the property.
- Tulip Gardens just 3 km away.
- Luxurious rooms with modern amenities.
- Multi-cuisine restaurants serve sumptuous food.
Image Source: srinagarhotels
- The Heritage by Heevan, Shivpora Price range: Rs.6,608 - Rs.8,977
- 15 minutes away from the Srinagar International Airport.
- Boutique style hotel with 40 plush rooms.
- Has a unique Kashmiri style blended with modern amenities.
- The Harush- multi-cuisine restaurant, the Attic- coffee shop, the Garden Barbeque- seasonal open barbeque for the guests.
- Well qualified staff and warm hospitality.
- 24 hour room service and front desk.
Image Source: The Heritage by Heevan
7. Hotel Dar-Es-Salaam
- Hotel Dar-Es-Salaam, Nageen, Srinagar Price range: Rs.7,044 - Rs.7,606
- 7 km away from the Nageen Lake.
- Has landscaped gardens across the premises.
- It is a boutique styled hotel.
- It has 14 double rooms furnished lavishly to perfection.
- Enjoy shikara rides, water skiing, swimming, surfing and motor boating on the Nageen Lake.
- It has conference and banquet halls, restaurants, travel desk etc.
Image Source: tripadvisor