6. Sitarganj 4
- It's a beautiful small town, located in Nainital, Uttarakhand.
- Located between three major water reservoirs : Baigul Fish Reservoir, Dhora Reservoir and Nanak Sagar Reservoir.
- It receives rainfall upto 193 mm.
- It is also known for the Nanak Matta dam, a popular picnic spot.
- Nearest Airport is Pantnagar at 28 Kms and Rudrapur Railway station at 23 Kms away.
- Best months to visit are October to March.
Planning a holiday this season? Enquire and get best deals, save upto 20% with our partner agents