On reaching the Ahmadabad station airport, you will be picked you up by our representative and who will drop you to your pre-booked hotel. Once reached at the hotel then check-in and rest for a while before heading out to enjoy a tour of the popular attractions in Ahmadabad. You will first visit the Gandhi Ashram as well as the beautiful Kankaria Lake. Continue to the Sidi Sayed mosque for a holy experience. Afterward, you will visit the delightful Adalat Step Well as well as the renowned Akshardham Temple. Have a tasty dinner at the hotel and stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 2 : Dwarka
After breakfast at the hotel with your partner, check out and drive to Jamnagar. Enjoy a sightseeing tour as you visit the miraculous Lakhota Lake and the Lakhota Museum. Continue to the Bala Hanuman temple to connect in the chanting of Lord Ram/’s name which has been going on constantly since 1956. Later, proceed to Dwarka to check in to the hotel. Attend the evening aarti at Dwarkadhish and then head back to hotel for dinner and a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 3 : Dwarka
After breakfast, as per the 6 nights 7 days Gujarat honeymoon tour itinerary you will be taken for a tour of the holy city of Dwarka today. Tour begins by visiting the holy waters of the Gomti River. After this, you will visit the Nageshwar Jyotirling. Visit the island of Bet Dwarka housing various temples dedicated to a number of Gods and Goddesses. Next, you will Visit the Rukmini Temple as well as the Gopi Talav while returning. In the evening, relax at the coastal area and travel around all the nearby temples. Attend the evening aarti at Dwarkadhish Temple. Stay overnight in Dwarka hotel.
Day 4 : Somnath
After the healthy breakfast, get ready to attend the morning aarti at the Dwarkadhish Temple. After that drive to Somnath, Enroute Somnath, visit Porbander. Afterwards, on arrival at Somnath, check in to your hotel and relax for a while. Later you will visit Somnath Temple for darshan. Return to the Somnath hotel for the overnight stay.
Day 5 : Diu
Enjoy morning breakfast and then check out from the hotel as your Gujarat honeymoon itinerary takes you to refreshing Diu today. Check in to the hotel in Diu and rest for a while before heading out. Begin this pleasant day with a Diu tour and it highlights Diu Fort, the St. Paul Church, Diu Museum and then spend some moments of excitement and relaxation at the Nagoa Beach. Experience at the Sea Shell Museum in Diu. Continue to explore the vast Naida Caves, Gangeshwar Temple, as well as the Chakratirtha beach followed by a visit to the INS Khukri Memorial. Afterward, Overnight stay in Diu hotel.
Day 6 : Gir
Have a delicious breakfast, after that get ready to precede Gir. On arrival at Gir then you will be taken to your pre-booked hotel for check in. After some rest, enjoy in an adventurous jungle safari. After the safari, you can spend the remaining day is at leisure. Overnight stay in Gir hotel.
Day 7 : Gir
Have a tasty breakfast, you will have to check out from the hotel and the driver will drop you to the airport railway station. Here your 6 nights 7 days Gujarat honeymoon tour ends.
Pick-up Drop Transfers Honeymoon Accommodation Sightseeing
» Payment Terms & Methods: *25% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost » Cancellation & Refund Policy: * 75% Refund will be made within 30 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation. * 25% Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation. * 0% Refund will be made within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): Payment Policy: • Min. 25% advance cost has to be made for booking confirmation. • 30 days or more before departure 25% of the total cost. • 29 – 20 days before departure 50% of total cost. • Within 20 days 100% of total cost. • Group booking Flight confirmation as per airline policy.
Cancellation Policy: • Cancellation stage: 31 or more days prior to departure. • 25% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 31 or more days before departure. • Cancellation stage: 22 to 30 days prior to departure. • 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 22 to 30 days before departure. • Cancellation stage: 15 to 21 days prior to departure • 75% of the package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 15 to 21 days before departure. • Cancellation stage: Within 15 days before departure. • 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 15 days before departure.