Pleasurable 10 Days Chandigarh to Kullu Beach Tour Package
Price (per person)
ARRIVE CHANDIGARH - LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
On Arrival Meet & Greet our represantative, and proceed to your prebooked hotel at Chandigarh. Take some rest and then go for local sightseeing of Chandigarh and cover Sukhna Lake, Rose Gaden, Rock Garden, Elante Mall, Sec 17 market, Enjoy Shopping and strolling in the famour markets of Chandigarh. etc. After sightseeing return back to the hotel . Dinner and overnight stay hotel.
CHANDIGARH - SHIMLA LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
After early breakfast check out from the hotel and get driven to Shimla via car, giving you an opportunity to discover the attractive routes to Shimla. Get ready to take lots of snap! Hold your camera and get ready to enjoy Hill Queen Shimla. Go for local sightseeing of Kufri , It is a beautiful hill destination where we have good scenic view. It is around 14 km away from Shimla. It is situated 2500 meters above from sea level. On the way cover Green Valley, Indira Holiday Home, Mini Zoo. In the evening enjoy Shopping and strolling at Mall Road Shimla, Ridge Road, Christ Church, Lower Bazar, Lakkad Bazar etc. Dinner and Overnight in Shimla
After breakfast at the hotel get driven to Manali. On the way cover Sundernagar lake, Mandi, Pandoh dam, Hanogi Temple, and Kullu. Dinner & Overnight stay in Manali.
MANALI SOLANG VALLEY - MANALI
After breakfast go for local sightseeing and visit Solang valley. You can enjoy ioues type of adventure activities here like Paragliding, Ballooning, Snow scooter, Zorbing, etc. In Solang valley you can see snow capped mountains and even play with the snow balls. Evening back to the Manali. Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel.
MANALI LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
Manali is famous for its rich historical background that is represented in the form of its architecture. Be it the famous “Hadimba” or “Vashisht” known for hot-water spring, you can see history everywhere around. And if you’re an action lover, then don’t miss out “Club House”, a modern club that provide all entertainment services like library, restaurant, auditorium, roller skating rink, billiards room and a bar! What else to look for! And you can also relax yourself and find peace within at places like Tibetan monastery. Dinner and Overnight stay at the hotel.
MANALI - DHARAMSHALA
After breakfast at the hotel check out of the hotel and get driven to Dharamshala. On The way cover beautiful Palampur village, . On reaching Dharamshala check into your prebooked hotel and after relaxing for some time visit Dharamshala which is the home of Dalai Lama discover the “Little Tibet” or “Mcleodhanj”, a small town of Dharmshala. Shop at the small, but rich bazaar filled with the handicrafts and artifacts of Tibetan culture. Visit the enchanting Namgyal Monastery. Dinner and Overnight stay at the hotel.
DALHOUSIE - AMRITSAR
Early morning after breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Amritsar. On reaching Amritsar check into your prebooked hotel and take some rest. After some rest go for local sightseeing of Amritsar Visit Jallianwala Bagh. In the afternoon Visit the Beating Retreat Ceremony at Wagah Border. In the evening visit Golden Temple & explore local colourful markets of Amritsar. Dinner and overnight stay at Amritsar
After breakfast check out from the hotel & drop you at Amritsar Airport/Railway Station.
- restaurantBreakfast + Dinner
Terms and Conditions
- keyboard_double_arrow_right In order to confirm the package you need to pay 30% of the total package cost, and 20% 20 days before your travelling starts ,and 50% payment on arrival
- keyboard_double_arrow_right CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- keyboard_double_arrow_right 70% will be refunded if cancelled before 45 Days
- keyboard_double_arrow_right 50% will be refunded if cancelled before 30 Days
- keyboard_double_arrow_right No Refund is applicable for the cancellations within 30 Days
Tour Package by
Member Since 2016