Plan A Trip
contact agent
enquire now
Memorable 1 Night 2 Days Mysore Tour Package
Memorable 1 Night 2 Days Mysore Tour Package
Memorable 1 Night 2 Days Mysore Tour Package

Memorable 1 Night 2 Days Mysore Tour Package

5 (19 Reviews)
₹6,000

Price (per person)

2 Days

Duration

Customized

Tour Type

contact agent
enquire now

Itinerary

Day 1

Mysore

-

Samudra Mysore 4

Brindavan Gardens
St. Philomena Church
Amba Vilas

Upon your arrival at Mysore airport or railway station, our representative will welcome you with a refreshing drink. After which you will be taken to the sightseeing tour of the city that includes Brindavan Gardens , St. Philomena Church, and Amba Vilas. After an amazing tour Check-in to the hotel in Mysore, and take a cozy sleep at night.

Day 2

Mysore

+

Highlights

  • Brindavan Gardens
  • St. Philomena Church
  • Mysore Palace

Inclusions

  • Breakfast
  • Transfers
  • Accommodation
  • Sightseeing

Accommodation

Place Hotel Star Days
Mysore Samudra Mysore 4 Day 1

Terms and Conditions

  • 25% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost.
  • 75% Refund will be made within working 30 days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
  • 25% Refund will be made within working 15 days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
  • Payment Policy: • Min. 25% advance cost has to be made for booking confirmation. • 30 days or more before departure 25% of the total cost. • 29 – 20 days before departure 50% of the total cost. • Within 20 days 100% of the total cost. • Group booking/Flight confirmation as per airline policy. Cancellation Policy: • Cancellation stage: 31 or more days prior to departure. • 25% of the package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 31 or more days before departure. • Cancellation stage: 22 to 30 days prior to departure. • 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 22 to 30 days before departure. • Cancellation stage: 15 to 21 days prior to departure • 75% of the package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 15 to 21 days before departure. • Cancellation stage: Within 15 days before departure. • 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 15 days before departure.

Durations

2 Days/ 1 Nights
contact agent
enquire now
Tour's Destination

Tour Package by

Tripzio

Tripzio

Member Since 2017

77

Trips

5

19 Reviews

81

Months

contact agent

Review

5/5
Excellent
(19 Ratings & 19 Reviews)
Excellent
13
Very Good
5
Average
1
Poor
0
Terrible
0
19 Reviews - Showing 1 to 3
Anonymous
04 Sep 2019 01:00 PM
we took package from holiday global savers and they did their best. Raj fullfilled all his commitments. Good. I'll recommend them
Anonymous
04 Sep 2019 12:24 PM
I did last minute booking with holiday global savers and they provide me the best deal
Anonymous
15 Nov 2019 07:46 PM
i booked my package from this site. rajshekhar was our agent who was very cooperative and planned our trip precisely. we did not face any difficulty throughout our trip.

Similar Tour Packages

Tour Packages For mysore

calendar-event-busy