Price (per person)
Arrival At Delhi
Upon arrival, you will be received at the airport/ railway station in New Delhi and transferred to the hotel, visit in Delhi Raj Ghat, Mahatama Gandhi"s memorial; Jama Masjid, the largest mosque in India; Red Fort; busy and narrow winding streets of old Chandani Chowk bazaar and its delicacies, all of which are situated in Old Delhi. After lunch the tour concentrates on New Delhi and has Humayun"s Tomb, Qutub Minar, Rajpath, India Gate, Parliament House, President"s Residence and shopping at Connaught Place and Palika Bazaar as its highlight Overnight stay at the hotel.
Drive to Agra which was the capital of Mughal Empire for a long time after breakfast, which takes about four to five hours. Start your sightseeing tour of Agra by visiting the Agra Fort, which was built by three Mughal emperors. Akbar started the construction but died before the fort was complete. His son Jehangir continued the construction of the fort, later son of Jehangir-Shah Jahan-added new structures to the massive fort. After visiting Agra fort, we head to visit the most beautifulmonument of India, the Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal was built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan between 1631-52, as a tomb and memorial to his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal. Next proceed to Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah, built by Empress Noor Jehan in memory of her father; and shopping markets of Agra. Overnight stay at the hotel in Agra.
After breakfast , check out from the Hotel & leave for Delhi, where you will be transferred to the airport/ railway station so that you can catch your flight/ train to onward destination.
Terms and Conditions
- keyboard_double_arrow_right Payment policy:
- keyboard_double_arrow_right 1 25% of booking amount you will deposit in the time of booking.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right 2 50% after receiving your confirmation mail.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right 3 Rest of the 25% amount you will pay receiving your Hotel Vouchers & 07days before travel Date..
- keyboard_double_arrow_right As per company rules & regulation before send amount we need final confirmation mail along with any of your ID proof Voter Id Card, Passport Scan Copy , Driving License with final travel date with flight name & timing.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right Cancellation Policy:
- keyboard_double_arrow_right 1 Before 30 Days of your travel date if you cancel your trip there is no cancellation charge are there , only some amount of service charge will be deduct & rest of all amount will be refund in your account.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right 2 Before 29 to 15 days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 25 % of amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right 3 Before 14 to 10 Days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 50 % of amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right 4 Before 09 to 07 Days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 75 % of amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right 5 Less than 7 days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 100% amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy. There is no refund
Tour Package by
Member Since 2015