Beautiful 6 Days Ahmedabad to Diu Holiday Package
Price (per person)
Arrival at Ahmedabad, meet & greet continue drive to Dwarka, en-route visit Jamnagar Bala Hanuman Temple - Bala Hanuman Temple is a pilgrim place venerated by the devotees of Lord Ram. It is a world famous temple, known for the continuous chanting of Jai Ram, Shri Ram. The chanting is going on since 1964 and has found a place for it in the Guinness Book of World Records. People chant the name of the Lord in shifts, 24 hours a day. Overnight stay at Jamnagar
Post breakfast continue drive to Dwarka thereafter visit Bet Dwarka, Nageshwar Jyotirling & Rukmani Temple. Bet Dwarka – Also known as Bet Shankhoddar, Bet Dwarka is only 5 kms from Okha Junction in sea and Okha is 30 kms from Dwarka. It is said to be the place where Lord Krishna lived with his family when the ruled at Dwarka. It is also the place where Vishnu slew the demon Shankhasura. Visitors make it a point to visit the Krishna temple at this site which holds much of interest to be seen and experienced. Nageswar Mahadev –
DWARKA PORBANDAR SOMNATH
Morning after breakfast proceeds to Porbandar, visit Kirti temple, Sudam known as house & born place of Mahatma Gandhi. In back side house of Kasturba wife of Gandhi. Also visit of Gandhi museum, study room of Mahatma Gandhi in the Kirti temple. Later visit of Sudama temple & continue proceed to Somnath, evening aarti Darshan at Somnath Temple - A lord Shiva temple known as Jyotirling built by Moon God. Enjoy lighting and sounding Show Overnight stay at Somnath.
Morning after breakfast , Continue drive to Ahmedabad. O/n stay at Ahmedabad.
AHMEDABAD SIGHTSEEING & DEPARTURE
Morning after breakfast visit Akshardham Temple Monday Closed Akshardham is situated in the capital city of Gandhinagar, which lies near Ahmedabad. The magnificent temple is dedicated to Lord Swaminarayan. It was constructed on the directions of Pramukh Swami Maharaj, the spiritual leader of BAPS Sanstha. The complex of this temple is the largest in Gujarat. Akshardham temple was inaugurated in the year 1992 and has become a major tourist attraction in India, during the last decade. It has a sprawling 23 acre
Terms and Conditions
- keyboard_double_arrow_right 50% to process the booking and 50% in beginning of tour
- keyboard_double_arrow_right v For cancellations done prior to 45 days of departure, No cancellation fees would apply.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right v For cancellations done between 31 to 44 days of departure, 25% cancellation fees would apply.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right v For cancellations done between 21 to 30 days of departure, 50% cancellation fees would apply.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right v For cancellations done between 11 to 20 days of departure, 75% cancellation fees would apply.
- keyboard_double_arrow_right v For cancellations done within 10 days of departure, 100% cancellation fees would apply. No refunds would be made.
Tour Package by
Member Since 2011