Transfer by road from Haridwar/Rishikesh to Sari Villge ( 8 hours ), from where the trek is to Deoria Tal ( 2387 Mtrs ). The short trek is largely uphill, through villages and forest. Deoria tal is a beautiful lake amidst thick forest. The reflection of Chaukhamba peaks in the lake is notable for photography enthusiasts. Overnight Camp near the lake.
Trek from Deoria tal to Baniyakund is 14 kms through thick forest, and would delight nature lovers. Baniyakund is a small clearing in the middle of the forest. Upon reaching the Road head we walk further to chopta.
Trek from Chopta to Tungnath ( 3680 Mtrs ) and further to Chandrashila summit ( 3950 Mtrs ). Tungnath is famous for the highest Shiva Temple in the world. Enjoy 270 degrees of unobstructed view of snow clad Himalayas from the vantage point of Chandrashila. One can sight golden breasted eagles in this area. Return to Chopta camp for overnight.
* transport cost may vary depending upon the no. of persons. * Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
* Payment Terms and Methods
» Terms : Bookings, Cancellations and refunds :
* Tour needs to be booked at least 15 days in advance. Full payment is required to confirm a booking.
* 75 % refund if cancellation happens 20 days prior to departure
* 50 % refund if cancellation happens 10 days prior to departure
* No refund for any cancellation/no show in the last 10 days prior to departure