Meet and assist at Colombo International Airport (BIA) by our company representative and proceed to the hotel in Kalpitiya.
The Kalpitiya peninsula, Kalpitiya Islands and Kalpitiya Beaches are a much visited tourist destination in Sri Lanka. It is an unrivalled marine sanctuary with a diversity of habitats ranging from bar reefs, flat coastal plains, saltpans, mangrove swamps, salt marshes and vast sand dune beaches. The Kalpitiya is 48 km long and 6-8 km wide while it is studded with fine sandy beaches which make you yearn for a beach holiday. Kalpitiya, that affords the opportunity to view large pods of Dolphins, often numbers running to hundreds, is becoming a celebrated location in Sri Lanka of the lovers of Spinner Dolphins. Kalpitiya, for its presence of Sperm Whales and an occasional Blue Whale alone is a world class attraction of marine life. Whales are regularly seen around the Kalpitiya Peninsula
After having early breakfast from the hotel proceed to Kalpitiya harbor to do a whale watching tour. The average time duration for a trip would be approximately 4 hours and the trip would usually start off at 6.30 in the morning. After completing the whale watching tour you are able to do some water sports such as Snorkeling, Diving, and Kitesurfing.
After having the breakfast from the hotel proceed to Negombo to do a city tour.
Negombo is located approximately 37 km north of the commercial capital of Colombo in Sri Lanka located at the mouth of the Negombo lagoon. The wide sandy beaches and the safe sea are the main attractions of Negombo and it is perfectly located within 7 km from the Bandaranaike International Airport in Katunayake, Sri Lanka. Negombo is a traditional fishing town in Sri Lanka, and no wonder the town is a gourmet food lover’s paradise with seafood available in plenty. Attractions in the city include the Old Dutch fort gate built in 1672 now a part of the prison, the 100 km long Dutch Canal which was then a supply route to the Dutch administration, old churches and fishing villages is still being used and is an attraction for those who want to see the country from a different perspective.
On completion proceed to the airport for the departure
* transport cost may vary depending upon the no. of persons. * Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
* Payment Terms and Methods
» Terms : Payment Terms
• The payable value does not include any charges other than the cost of your Holiday in Sri Lanka as confirmed.
• All bank charges and any other transaction charges as per the invoice must be borne by the payee.
• In the event the received amount is less than the invoice value, please note that we will require the balance payment by cash or credit card on arrival.
• If you are paying via Telegraphic Transfer, The payment will take up to 5 working days to process, however does not have any additional charges.
• If you are paying by credit card via Paypal, a 4% service cost will be charged on the payable value.
Cancellation must be in writing and sent by you/your travel agent who made the booking. Cancellations take effect from the date the written notice is received. No refund in full or in part will be given for unutilized services in the package(s) once you commence using the product or service.