· Get up early today to enjoy the mesmerizing mornings of Shillong
· After breakfast at 07:30 A.M drive to Cherrapunjee (60 kms 1½hrs), which is the wettest place in the world. It is a pleasant drive to see roaring waterfalls leaping into deep gorges, including the famed Nohsngithiang Falls. The beautiful waterfall-Nohkalikai is at Cherrapunjee.
· You can also explore some of the caves in and around Cherrapunjee.
· Evening return to Shillong.
· En-route visit Elephanta falls and Shillong peak for some breathtaking views.
· Early morning explore Western Zone of Kaziranga National Park on back of elephant. Apart from world's endangered One-horned Rhinoceros, the Park sustains half the world's population of genetically pure Wild Water Buffaloes, over 1000 Wild elephants and perhaps the densest population of Royal Bengal Tigers anywhere. Kaziranga is also a bird watcher's paradise and home to some 500 species of birds. The Crested Serpent Eagle, Palla's Fishing Eagle, Greyheaded Fishing Eagle, Swamp Partridge, Bar-headed goose, whistling Teal, Bengal Florican, Storks, Herons and Pelicans are some of the species found here.
· We will return to the resort for breakfast.
· Afternoon we have arranged a jeep safari through the Central Zone of the National Park.
· On the way visit Tippi On the banks of the river Bharali at an elevation of 190 mtrs is Tipi, an orchidarium with over 7500 orchids. On display are some of the finest species with names like the Dainty Lady's Slipper or the more formal sounding Dendrobium. Arunachal has the largest range of orchids in the country.
· Continue your drive and do not forget to keep your cameras handy as you cross beautiful waterfalls and get some spectacular views.
· Check in to your hotel.
· After lunch visit the regional apple Nursery, kiwi farm, dzong (fort), hot water spring.