- Breakfast + Dinner
- Inclusions:Accommodation On Twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan (as Per Mentioned Above).
- Exclusive Non A/c Vehicle For Transfers And Sightseeing.
- Please Brief To Guest That Vehicle Will Not Be At Disposal It Will Be Available To Guest As Per Itinerary Only (point To Point Basis).
- All Permit Fees And Hotel Taxes (as Per Itinerary).
- Rates Are Valid For Indian Nationals Only.Exclusions: Air Fare / Train Fare.
- Personal Expenses Such As Laundry | Telephone Calls | Tips And Gratuity | Mineral Water | Soft And Hard Drinks | Rafting | Rock Climbing | Paragliding | Joy Ride (toy Train)
- Additional Sightseeing Or Extra Usage Of Vehicle Other Than Mentioned In The Itinerary.
- Entrance Fees And Guide Charges.
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides | Roadblockage | Political Disturbances (strikes) Etc (to Be Borne By The Client Which Is Directly Payable On The Spot).
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Price
- Leading To Increase In Cost On Surface Transportation And Land Arrangements Which May Come Into Effect Prior To Departure.
- Room Heater Charges.
- Service Tax.
- Anything Which Is Not Included In The Inclusion.
Day wise Travel Itinerary
Day 1 : NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport - Darjeeling (98 kms / 3 hrs)
Meet and Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport and transfer to Darjeeling (6,710 ft.). On arrival Check-in to hotel and rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 2 : Darjeeling Sightseeing
Early Morning (at 0400 am) drive to Tiger hill to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. Worlds 3rd highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple. Evening free for shopping or leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 3 : Darjeeling - Kalimpong (57 kms / 2 hrs) Sightseeing
After Breakfast transfer to Kalimpong (4,100 ft.). On arrival check-in to your hotel. Afternoon enjoy half day tour of Kalimpong Visiting Mangal Dham, Deolo Hill, Dr. Graham's Home, Golf Garden, Durpin Dara Hills and Flower Nurseries. Overnight stay at Kalimpong.
Day 4 : Kalimpong - Gangtok (77 kms / 3 hrs) Local Sightseeing
After breakfast transfer to Gangtok (5,480 ft.). On arrival check-in to your hotel. Afternoon proceed for a city tour visiting Flower show, Cottage Industry and Handicraft Centre, Institute of Tibetology, Dro-dul Chorten, Enchey Monastery and Banjakhri Falls (maximum 3-4 hours). Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 5 : Excursion to Tsomgo Lake and Baba Mandir
After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) and Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) which is 55 kms one way from Gangtok city. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
(In case of Land slide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provided alternate sightseeing.)
Day 6 : Gangtok - Lachung (116 kms / 6 hrs)
After breakfast pick up from hotel and transfer to Lachung (8,800 ft). Enroute visit Singhik View point, Seven Sister Water Fall, Naga Water Fall and arrive Lachung by evening. Dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at Lachung.
Day 7 : Lachung - Yumthang Valley Excursion
After breakfast proceed to Yumthang Valley which is Known as Valley of Flowers (11800 Ft / 3598 Mts / 25 Kms / 1 hours one way). On the way back, visit Hot Spring considered to have medicinal properties. Back to resort. Overnight stay at Lachung.
Day 8 : Lachung - Gangtok (116 kms / 6 hrs)
After breakfast departure for Gangtok, enroute witness the wonderful Bheema and Twin water falls. On arrival at Gangtok check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 9 : Gangtok - NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport (125 kms / 4 hrs)
After breakfast Check-out from hotel and take the departure transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport.