On arrival at Varanasi /“Lal Bahadur Shashtri/” International Airport get pick up and transfer to your hotel. Relax at hotel in afternoon post check in formalities and lunch. By evening get ready to be the witness of most stunning and iconic ceremony in Varanasi called /“Ganga Aarti/”. Ganga Aarti held every day on the bank of river Ganga. Spend some leisure time at Ganga Ghats. Back to Hotel for overnight stay.
On this day post breakfast get ready for city tour. Visit Temples like Kashi Vishwanath Temple (Dedicated to Lord Shiva), Sankatmochan Temple (Dedicated to Monkey God Hanuman), Tulsi Manas Mandir, BHU Vishwanath Temple, Durgakund Temple etc. By evening back to hotel and overnight stay.
Post breakfast get ready to visit the Sarnath. Sarnath is a small-town area located 15 kilometres north-east of Varanasi city near the confluence of the Ganges and the Varuna rivers in Uttar Pradesh, India where Gautama Buddha first taught the Dharma, and where the Buddhist Sangha came into existence through the enlightenment of Kondanna. Visit Chaukhandi Stupa, Dhammek Stupa, Mulgandha Kuti Vihar, Ashoka Pillar, Thai Temple, Tibetan Temple, Archaeological Museum and Deer Park. Back to Hotel by evening and overnight stay.
Day 4 : sun rise boating tour and departure transfer
Get up early morning and get transfer to Ganga Ghat. Enjoy the Panoramic view of sunrise and boating in river Ganga (Direct payment). Back to Hotel for breakfast and relax. Post lunch pack your bag and drive back Airport to catch flight for your return or onward journey.
Tour Ends but Memories lasts forever/… Team Paryatan Guru Holidays will be waiting to serve on your next tour soon.
Breakfast » Pick-up » Drop » Transfers » Accommodation » Sightseeing » Daily water » • Accommodation in given/similar hotel
• Daily breakfast
• Transport related all taxes and charges like toll tax, road tax, parking, driver allowances, forest permit, fuel charges etc included in the cost.
• Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
• All presently applicable government taxes and charges included » • Any personal expenses like tips, Landry Bill, Telephone calls Bill or any extra meal order
• Any Train fare/Air Fare, Camera fee or Guide charges
• Any other activities like Jeep Safari, Boating, Rafting, Elephant ride etc.
• Any entrance charges to monuments
• Any shopping/Purchasing during tour.
• Any Alcoholic/Non-Alcoholic beverages
• Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail/flight delayed, roadblocks, political disturbance, strike, or curfew etc.
• Any Medical or Travel Insurance
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions.