Day 01: Kolkata – Digha (187 kms / 4 hrs approx)
This morning transfer to Digha by car. It will take approx 4 hrs. Digha is the flat hard beach, which stretches for miles. It is one of the widest beaches in the world. The scenic beauty of Digha is charming and alluring. Casuarina plantations along the coastline have not only added to its grace but also help to reduce the erosion of the dunes. On arrival & check in at hotel & rest of the day free for leisure or walk around the charming beach of New Digha. Evening enjoy the view of the sunset.
Night-stay at Digha.
Day 02: Digha
After breakfast enjoy the sea beach on your own. Afternoon visit Science Centre established by the National Council of Science Museums, Marine Aquarium and a small park with lake called Amaravati. Evening free for shopping at Sea side where you can get some unique ornaments & showpieces made out of Shell. Also you can find seafood & famous Cashewnuts.
Night-stay at Digha.
Day 03: Digha – Kolkata Railway Station / Airport (185 kms / 4 hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel (11 am) & start for Kolkata. On arrival at Kolkata drop to Airport / Railway Station for onwards journey.
» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): INCLUSIONS
• Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
• Meal Plan (as per mentioned above).
• Exclusive AC Vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary.
• All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
• Including GST
• Rates are valid foor INDIAN NATIONALS only
• Air Fare Train fare.
• Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
• Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
• Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
• Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
• Anything which is not included in the inclusions.