hellotravel.com
Ujjain Mahakaleshwar & Omkareshwar Darshan Ujjain Mahakaleshwar & Omkareshwar Darshan Ujjain Mahakaleshwar & Omkareshwar Darshan 3

Ujjain Mahakaleshwar & Omkareshwar Darshan

₹16000 /pax
4 days tour
Enquire
Enquire about this package
Call
Contact agent now
Message
Send message to agent
SMS Me
SMS me contact details

Ujjain Mahakaleshwar & Omkareshwar Darshan

  16000 per person
  4 days tour
Day wise Itinerary
Day 1 : ujjain

Arrive at Indore Airport / Railway Station and proceed to Ujjain. Ujjain is an ancient city beside the Shipra River in the central Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. An important Hindu pilgrimage destination, it’s known for the centuries-old Mahakaleshwar Temple, a towering structure with a distinctively ornate roof. Nearby, Bade Ganesh Temple houses a colorful statue of Ganesh, the elephant-headed Hindu deity. Harsiddhi Temple features a pair of tall dark pillars studded with lamps. Evening proceed for booking your Bhasm Aarti & also have Darshan. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 : ujjain

An early wake up at 04.00 a.m. & reach temple. Here you will feel a very auspicious & incredible experience of Bhasm Aarti of Baba Mahakaleshwar Mahadev. Here have Darshan & do Pooja. Afterwards reach back to hotel & after breakfast proceed for other famous temples as Kalabhairav Temple, Harsiddhi Devi Temple (Shaktipeeth), Mangalnath Temple, Chintaman Ganesha Temple & evening boat ride in Shipra River (Optional). Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 : omkareshwar

After breakfast proceed to Khandawa. Omkareshwar Jyotirlinga a shiv temple on Omkar Mountain an island in mid Narmada, revered Hindu temple is the center of extreme faith. Another temple named as Mamleshwar on the south bank of Narmada is also of very importance as stated in the dwadash jyotirling strotra "omkar mamleshwaram" sounds as if the jyotirlinga in Omkareshwar is Mamleshwar temple. The ancient name of Mamleshwar is "Amareshwar". Most of the visitors consider both the temples as equally sacred jyotirlinga and visit them. On completion of pilgrimage all the Hindus come to Omkareshwar and offer the holy water to Omkareshwar only then there visit to other pilgrimage is considered to be complete. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 : indore drop

After breakfast day is free for leisure/shopping and later drop you at Indore Airport for your onward destination.
Inclusions
Breakfast + Dinner
» Pick-up
» Drop
» Transfers
» Accommodation
» Sightseeing
Accommodation
PlaceHotelStarDays
UjjainHotel Hi Five or Similar3 ★Day 1
UjjainHotel Hi Five or Similar3 ★Day 2
OmkareshwarHotel Royal Inn or Similar3 ★Day 3
* Payment Terms and Methods
» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): PAYMENT POLICY Deposit of 50% of the package cost at the time of booking. Need 30% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date Need 20% payment of the package cost, 20 days prior to departure date CANCELLATION POLICY Minimum Cancellation Charge - INR 2000 Per Person 30 days to 20 days - 30% of total cost 20 days prior to date of arrival - 50% of total cost 15 days prior to date of arrival - 100% total cost Note : Cancellation may vary during peak season & as per hotels policy • The Rates are subjects to change without any prior notice. • Confirmation is subjects to availability. • Prices are valid for Indian Nationals Only. • Rates are not valid for Long Weekends, Festive Weekends & X-Mas, New Year

Tour Package by
11
Trips
3.5
3 Ratings
6
Months
You may like
Travel Guide
Similar tour packages
More Packages like " Ujjain Mahakaleshwar & Omkareshwar Darshan " for You

Ujjain Mahakaleshwar & Omkareshwar Darshan
Ujjain Mahakaleshwar & Omkareshwar Darshan
Ujjain Mahakaleshwar & Omkareshwar Darshan
Why Hellotravel ?
  5 Lac+ Verified Ratings
  4 crore+ Happy Travelers
  27,540 Tour Packages
  10,000+ Trusted Agents
  Best Price Guarantee

Near Me

Packages

CHAT
 

My Reviews

Plan Trip
7,000+
TRAVEL AGENTS
33,000+
AMAZING DEALS
33 Lacs+
HAPPY TRAVELERS
About HelloTravel About us Contact us Privacy policy Terms Follow Us
We accept :
Copyright. All Rights Reserved