On your arrival at Vienna airport, our agent’s representative will meet you and transfer you to the Prague hotel as per the tour Itinerary. Check in to the hotel in Prague and rest for the whole day here or you can also visit some nearby places if you wish to. Stay overnight at your hotel in Prague.
After having a scrumptious breakfast, step out to visit the major attractions in Prague. The city is filled with wonderful sights, each gifted with a long and varied history. Prague highlights such as Vltava River, Charles Bridge, Old Town Square, Prague Castle, Prague National Theatre, Wenceslas Square, Astronomical Clock and so on. After that, return back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Enjoy a hearty breakfast at the hotel in the morning. After that, you will proceed for the hop on hop off tour of the city. Enjoy the tour to Prague Castle which is the world’s largest castle according to the Guinness World Record. It is one of the major sights of this place which attracts the tourist/’s traffic. Next, get pleasure from the attractive 45 minutes in Vltava River Cruise. Relax overnight at the hotel.
Have breakfast in the morning at the hotel. After that, get ready to travel to the Cesky Krumlov town from Prague. On reaching the medieval town and explore the historic town center along with the Cesky Krumlov Castle. Explore various historic places, popular Churches, picnic spots, enchanting Baroque architecture, etc. Return to the Prague hotel after the tour.
Start your day with a delicious breakfast at the hotel in Prague. Afterward as per your Austria holiday tour itinerary you will be proceeding to the Prague train station in order to reach Vienna. Catch the train to Vienna. Upon reaching Vienna, you will be taken to your pre-booked hotel. Complete the check-in formalities at the hotel and rest for a while. Later, get ready to board the hop on hop off bus to explore the main attractions of this attractive place in the evening. Next, visit the octagonal domed art museum in Vienna- Kunsthistoriches, well-known art museums in the city. After that, explore the Austrian Parliament and the Hofburg Palace. Later in the evening, return back the hotel for night stay.
Post breakfast get ready for a full day hop on hop off City tour of Vienna. Explore various amazing places of the Vienna in the full day Bus tour. After the full day tour return to the hotel for overnight stay.
» Payment Terms & Methods: *25% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost » Cancellation & Refund Policy: * 75% Refund will be made within 30 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation. * 25% Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation. * 0% Refund will be made within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): Payment Policy:
• Min. 25% advance cost has to be made for booking confirmation.
• 30 days or more before departure 25% of the total cost.
• 29 – 20 days before departure 50% of the total cost.
• Within 20 days 100% of the total cost.
• Group booking Flight confirmation as per airline policy.
• Cancellation stage: 31 or more days prior to departure.
• 25% of the package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 31 or more days before departure.
• Cancellation stage: 22 to 30 days prior to departure.
• 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 22 to 30 days before departure.
• Cancellation stage: 15 to 21 days prior to departure
• 75% of the package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 15 to 21 days before departure.
• Cancellation stage: Within 15 days before departure.
• 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 15 days before departure.