» Payment Terms & Methods: * 20% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost.
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
» Cancellation & Refund Policy: * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount ies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
* Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): Terms & Conditions
• Package doesn’t include Airfare. You need to arrange your own tickets by calling sales team.
• Package doesn’t include VISA charges. Visa can be arranged by our office on individual request basis.
• Package doesn't include Lunch & Dinner. You need to make your own arrangements for meals.
• Hotel confirmation will be provided 48 hours before departure of your trip.
• In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
• Package doesn't include Tourism / Municipality Tax charged in many European cities. Many European cities charge a Tourism / Municipality Tax, which is to be paid directly to the hotel.
• Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However all mentioned services will remain unchanged.
• As hotels / Flights / Itinerary / Route are subject to change without notice, no compensation will be paid for changes.
• You must be in possession of a valid Multiple Entry Schengen Visa. The cost of this Visa is not included in your tour price.
• The 3rd person sharing the room is provided with an additional mattress or a rollaway bed
• As per EU hotel occupancy regulations, maximum 3 persons are allowed in one room
• It is entirely your responsibility to arrange, provide and carry on tour valid travel documents including Passport, which is valid for a period of at least six months from the date of travel on the tour with necessary Visa/s and immigration clearance if applicable, confirmed air tickets, documents confirming insurance to cover risk to life, limb and property for the duration of the tour, medical clearances, inoculation / vaccination certificates as the case may be to be able to travel as per the tour itinerary.
• The Service Vouchers along with other travel documents would be given to you 7 days prior to the departure, only on payment of full tour cost including foreign exchange component 30 days prior to the departure of the tour and adherence to the schedule of documentation by you.
• If the booking is accepted less than 30 days prior to departure, you shall make full payment of the tour cost including foreign exchange component and deposits at the time of booking.
• It is entirely your responsibility to check the Service Vouchers / Tickets / Visas / Insurance Policies carefully and to let the Company know immediately in the event of any error.
• Tour cancellation charge as per below cancellation Policy.
• All driving distance is Tentative / Depend on Traffic
• Any increase in rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure. The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to departure.
Duration Payment Schedule
Booking done before 45 Days ₹ 5, 000
Booking between 45 to 31 days 50%
Booking between 30 to 16 days 80%
Booking within 15 days 100%
• This package cost is based on national EUR rate at Rs. 73/-, the bench mark rate taken uniformly as EUR is too much volatile and can’t be changed in itinerary / handout frequently. This is the HDFC Bank TT Selling rate taken at which the Bank will be making remittance to vendors abroad through Telex Transfer for land-arrangements etc. Please don’t get confused with the Inter Bank rate or Currency buying / selling rates being quoted on Currency rate sites or Bank’s Currency trading site.
• To avoid impact of future fluctuation you can get the package cost freezed by making 100% payment of package cost adjusted at the prevailing TT selling rate of HDFC Bank at time booking or within 5 days of it. There will be Rs. 500/- pp extra towards Remittance & Bank transaction charges payable as remittance will be sent separately for & on your behalf.
• Else, if you choose to make payments as per Schedule of Payment given in itinerary - at time of full & final payment the TT selling rate prevailing at that time shall apply.
• Cancellation Policy applicable for booking done as Guarantee Booking
• This is to inform you, prior to confirm your booking which need guarantee booking that our normal cancellation policy mentioned immediately here-under will not be applicable for your booking.
Duration Cancellation Charges
Cancellation done before 45 Days Administration fees of ₹ 5000
Cancellation between 45 to 31 days 15%
Cancellation between 30 to 16 days 30%
Cancellation between 15 to 8 days 40%
Cancellation between 7 to 5 days 50%
Cancellation within 96 Hours or No Show 100%
• In addition to the above, in case of cancellation of tour by either party, the amount spent by the Company on visas, medical insurance, POE including administrative charges would be payable by the Client. If the total cancellation charges mentioned above exceed the amount paid by the Client, the balance amount would be payable by the Client.
• In case of Third Party Products EU Rail, Cruise, etc. the rules relating to cancellation and the cancellation schedule prescribed by the concerned Third Party Service Provider would be applicable and in addition the Company shall have the right to claim service and communication charge