On reaching at Vienna airport, the agent/’s representative will be there to receive you and who will take you to the Prague hotel. Upon reaching at the hotel you will have to do some formalities for the check in. After freshening up and having some relax, after that you will proceed for the city venture to the main attractions that this gorgeous city has to offer. Overnight stay in Prague.
Wake up and have morning breakfast. After that, you will move to the closest departure point to the hop on hop off bus. Apart from that, rest of the day is free and it is up to you how to spend the rest of the day. Overnight stay in Prague.
Have a tasty breakfast at the hotel in the morning with your family. After that, you will proceed for the hop on hop off day. You will visit the tour to Prague Castle which is the world ’s largest castle according to the Guinness World Record. It is one of the major attractions of this place which attracts the heavy tourist/’s traffic. Next, enjoy the beautiful 45 minutes in Vltava River Cruise. This refreshing experience is something that will remain as stunning memories. It has a magic of its own. Stay a comfy night at the hotel.
Have a delicious breakfast at the hotel in the morning. After that, as per the 5 nights 6 days Austria family tour itinerary you will have to check-out from the hotel as you will be proceeding to the train station. Board the train to Vienna.After reaching Vienna, you will be taken to the pre-booked hotel. You will have to complete all the check-in formalities at the hotel. After some rest, you will board the hop on hop off bus to travel around the main attractions of this attractive place in the evening. You can stopover at the octagonal domed art museum in Vienna- Kunsthistoriches which is also one of the most well-known art museums in the city. After that, you will explore the Austrian Parliament and the Hofburg Palace. After the full-day outing, come back to the hotel for night stay in the Vienna hotel.
Wake up and enjoy the morning breakfast. After that, proceed for a city tour of Vienna. You will explore the State Opera of Vienna which is a known opera house and also a well-known tourist spot due to its history. Next, you will stop at The Court Theatre of Vienna which is also known as the Burgtheater and is one of the important theatres across the world. Later, visit the Museum of Applied Arts which mainly is for architecture. After the full day outing return back hotel for overnight stay.
» Payment Terms & Methods: *25% advance to be paid for booking of the total tour package cost » Cancellation & Refund Policy: * 75% Refund will be made within 30 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation. * 25% Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation. * 0% Refund will be made within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
» Other Terms & Conditions, if any(optional): Payment Policy:
• Min. 25% advance cost has to be made for booking confirmation.
• 30 days or more before departure 25% of the total cost.
• 29 – 20 days before departure 50% of the total cost.
• Within 20 days 100% of the total cost.
• Group booking Flight confirmation as per airline policy.
• Cancellation stage: 31 or more days prior to departure.
• 25% of the package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 31 or more days before departure.
• Cancellation stage: 22 to 30 days prior to departure.
• 50% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 22 to 30 days before departure.
• Cancellation stage: 15 to 21 days prior to departure
• 75% of the package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation between 15 to 21 days before departure.
• Cancellation stage: Within 15 days before departure.
• 100% of package cost will be charged as penalty on cancellation 15 days before departure.