Welcome to Guwahati, meet and greet at Guwahati airport. After that you will be picked up by our representative cum driver at the airport, before you start your tour visit:
• Maa Kamakhya Temple which is one of the famous shakti peethas at the top of Nilachal hill from where you can have an eagle eye view of the whole city.
• Umananda Temple - Umananda Devaloi is a Shiva temple located at the Peacock Island in the middle of river Brahmaputra just opposite the office of the Deputy Commissioner of Kamrup or the Kachari Ghat in Guwahati. It was built by the Ahom King Gadadhar Singha(1681–1696), who was a devout Shaivaite.
• Balaji Temple - Dedicated Lord Venkateswara, Purva Tirupati Sri Balaji Mandir was built in the year 1998. Sprawling Over 2 acres, the temple is considered as the replica of the original Tirupati Balaji Temple. This white colored temple is Built in the similar architectural style of the South Indian temples.
• Science Museum - One of the most famous tourist attractions in the state of Assam, it is visited by not only kids but anybody who has an aptitude for learning. There is a prehistoric park having exhibits that are centuries old. 3D movies are played and there are many outdoor and indoor shows like magic mirror, butterfly corner, children’s corner, fun science that take place. The large aquarium which is the home to many different kinds of fishes is another attraction of this place.
• Kalashetra - Srimanta Sankaradev Kalakshetra commonly Kalakshetra is a cultural institution in the Panjabari area of Guwahati, Assam, named after the medieval poet-playwright and reformer Srimanta Sankardev. It includes a cultural museum, library and various facilities for preserving, demonstrating and performing cultural items, besides a children’s park. In addition to being Northeast India’s largest cultural congregation, the Kalakshetra is also a major tourist spot in Guwahati. Built in the 1990s, the artistic excellence of Assam and rest of the north-eastern region is displayed here. There are eateries, places of worship, emporiums and open-air theatres within the sprawling Kalakshetra premises. Overnight stay at Guwahati
•Then you can go to Brahmaputra River Cruise for dinner. Overnight stay at Guwahati.